• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am calling it now...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

...but the sad fact is that USF is going to go 4-3 in confernce play.

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

Well........I guess you have shown yourself to be pretty gifted at predictions.

So I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  0

Good teams don't turn the ball over six times.  I think the Mounties got intimidated tonight.

So good teams turn it over 4 times?  Like USF?

If I was paranoid I would say, grats on paying off our center... but I am not.  WVU kept you on you heels until the last minute, with us using backup QB, having balls snapped over heads, snaps and handoffs falling on the ground.  I almost want to claim you all shared some of the sulferous egg water with our boys and poisoned them! haha, yeah ok... anyway.  Losses like this are just hard to take, because down the road USF is going to lose game and this loss will make WVU look worse.  If USF had the potential to win the rest of thier season I could handle this with no problem, but the sad fact is that USF is going to go 4-3 in confernce play.

It's a shame that you just can't reach down your pants and grab those little things you call "my left buddy and my right buddy" and say "good game and you guys (USF) were the better team".

We beat you two years in a row.  At your place and at ours.  You didn't give us turnovers.  We caused them.  Whether they were caused directly by our players actions or indirectly by psychological effects (momentum, crowd effects, etc.) they were the results of a well-played and well-executed defense.  And that's us.  We beat you.  We beat you two consecutive times.  It's time you look down your pants and start counting.  Perhaps you're missing one of your little friends.

• Content Count:  159

Just say good game and move on.

You see, this is exactly why I give Auburn a lot of respect. That is what I experienced IN AUBURN when we won. Respect from the fan base, even in the face of a loss, with a "Good Game" and well wishes for a safe trip home. Mad respect to AUFan, stay as long as you like. :)

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Good teams don't turn the ball over six times.  I think the Mounties got intimidated tonight.

So good teams turn it over 4 times?  Like USF?

If I was paranoid I would say, grats on paying off our center... but I am not.  WVU kept you on you heels until the last minute, with us using backup QB, having balls snapped over heads, snaps and handoffs falling on the ground.  I almost want to claim you all shared some of the sulferous egg water with our boys and poisoned them! haha, yeah ok... anyway.  Losses like this are just hard to take, because down the road USF is going to lose game and this loss will make WVU look worse.  If USF had the potential to win the rest of thier season I could handle this with no problem, but the sad fact is that USF is going to go 4-3 in confernce play.

Scoreboard...

Times Two...

2006  USF 24, WV 19

2007 USF 21, WV 13

Bah Bye Now

(Can we trade West Virginia for Auburn?)

• Content Count:  635

it sure must be an amazing coincidence and stroke of luck that so many teams turn the ball over so many times against USF. crazy bizarre coincidence for sure!

• Content Count:  134

According to the WVU website.... lmao

You guys forced 21 turnovers!!!! Hurry and take a screen shot.

http://www.msnsportsnet.com/page.cfm?sport=football&story=11395

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Lets see, what did I say at the start of this thread?  Yeah, I guess our Offense thought you should have a couple more INTs.  WVU killed itself.  USF has no Offense. 

USF will lose to Cincy/UofL/Rutgers this year.  Just because you cannot score.

WVU is still going to Win out and take the Big East, that is just the facts.

Ok bozo, our defense can score.  WV was lit up! :D

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Lets see, what did I say at the start of this thread?  Yeah, I guess our Offense thought you should have a couple more INTs.  WVU killed itself.  USF has no Offense. 

USF will lose to Cincy/UofL/Rutgers this year.  Just because you cannot score.

WVU is still going to Win out and take the Big East, that is just the facts.

Feel free to find a defense before you "win out" bro.

See ya next year!

War **** Eagle

It is awesome to see that we have new followers from other programs.  Thanks for sticking around.

• Content Count:  22

Statechump, take it like a man. Your team ran into a buzzsaw tonight. I called this 2 weeks ago. Your team is an amazing offensive talent, but when a great offense meets a great Defense.. Defense win, everytime.

you are making yourself out to be an ass, and losing respect for your school. they don't need your help with that right now.

• Content Count:  22

Saw a post on the WVU board talking about luck.. he just doesnt understand the INT's , Fumbles and bad snaps were due to pressure from the front 7. I mean it does not get more obvious than what we watched tonight. I saw 2 INT's caused directly by the DE hanging off of Jerret.

I understand they are stunned and their season is over early, but **** get a grip.

Archived