• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best behavior Boys... the eer fans have arrived!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I was just driving down I-75 and saw about 100 camaros and trans-ams (some were a hybrid trans-camaro) with t-tops off and mullets flying in the air...  they must have gotten off work early from the Jiffy Lube.

2007%20CSF%20047.htm

[glow=green,2,300]GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BULLS![/glow]

• Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  0

"you're my sister"

hahahahahaha

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I heard somewhere that they had stopped the caravan overnight in Macon so they could catch the one-hour season premiere of My Name is Earl.  The found a TV store that had a set in the window, so they all gathered around it.  Its a good thing that Uncle Cooter learned how to read lips when he was running moonshine in the 70's.  That was before he married my aunt/grandma/sister Mary Lou and had their 14 kids who are also my cousins/ uncles and aunts / nieces and nephews.  God, I love WV!!!!!!!!!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I was just driving down I-75 and saw about 100 camaros and trans-ams (some were a hybrid trans-camaro) with t-tops off and mullets flying in the air...   they must have gotten off work early from the Jiffy Lube.

:D :D

Anybody ever play Grand Theft Auto 3?

When you're walking down the street and you pass by the redneck pedestrians, they say...

"My mother's my sister!"

:ROFLMAO

Classic stuff.  These are the guys.  They've invaded Tampa!

Archived