• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Channel 13 -Showing their support

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

Guest JulmisteForPrez

nothing like bandwagoners

Welcome to Tampa Bay...........Bandwagon Capital of the Sports World!

But hey......at least it's our bandwagon they're jumping on this time.

Everyone else has had their time................except for the Rays.  :-[

Trick will be keeping a handful of those bandwagoners that are coming out of the woodwork right now.

• Content Count:  12,293

hey...ill take bandwagon fans over no fans.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

That's my big thing on this game...of course I want to win it, but if at the least we are respectable, we can add so many more fans to the bandwagon.  Naturally with a win, they all stay fans of the Bulls at beautiful Raymond James Stadium in TAMPA.  However, win or lose, I hope we keep a good 10 grand+ in the stands for the rest of the games this season as well as sign up season ticket holders and add corporate and local support to our Bulls.

• Content Count:  349

At least they were showing some support this morning on their morning news show. Most of the other local stations don't even do a local morning news show, they just show the big network shows. And when I flipped through to the other stations that have morning shows, I didn't see much in the way of support, if anything in just flipping through...

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

the noon shows for at least three of the local channels all featured the Bulls at the beginning of the show...incredibull!

• Content Count:  75

Channel 13 was one of the stations that did show their support for us last year before our bowl game. Although is wasn't huge support like this. There were other local stations that gave us little to no coverage. I contacted these stations and only one replied, saying they hoped to be able to cover us more. Well here is there chance. We should welcome the coverage. Look what it did for the Bucs.

GO BULLS!

Archived