• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ant Henry talking about his team

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

As a Browns fan, Henry's rookie year was amazing.  We unfortunately let him get away in restricted free agency.

It was exciting when he was drafted by my team because I was attending USF at the time.  That was also an exciting draft with three USF players getting selected at the beginning of the fourth round.  Kenyatta Jones, Anthony Henry, and Bill Gramatica.  We were getting noticed right before the move to I-A that occurred afterwards.  We then followed that up with a win against Pitt @ Pitt in our first year of I-A ball.  Then came the Bowling Green game the next year - the first Top 25 team we beat.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Hmmm. Is there anywhere that USF people gather to watch these games? The Dallas chapter of the alumni association seems, regrettably, pretty weak.

sounds like you 2 should start a watch party

I'm in Fort Worth and he's in Las Colinas. They're about 40 minutes apart. (Anything in this area is at least 20 minutes away from anything else, whether it's because of distance or traffic or both.)

Archived