• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FOR ALL THE STUDENTS WITHOUT TICKETS

BDYZR

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I HAVE ABOUT 12 TICKETS THAT WILL GET YOU IN THE GAME BUT THERE WILL NOT BE A SEAT CALL IF INTERESTED HANG OUT ON THE PARTY DECK AND WATCH THE BIG GAME.

THIS GUY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM GETTING STUDENT TICKETS IN THE FUTURE.

he left his phone number on ______'s list.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

parts bolded for emphasis

September 25, 2007

A sellout

The USF-West Virginia game Friday is a sellout, according to the USF ticket office.

It's the first sellout in USF's 11-year football history with 65,857 fans expected at Raymond James Stadium.

"There are no tickets remaining for that game," assistant athletic director Jim Louk said in a message on USF's ticket line. "Individual game tickets are sold out, as are Tampa campus student tickets and mini plans."

USF is now selling three-game mini-plan packages for the the Bulls remaining three home games against Central Florida, Cincinnati and Louisville.

Posted by Times Editor at 12:00:25 PM on September 25, 2007 in Football | Permalink | Comments (4)

del.icio.us    Digg    Facebook    Newsvine    Reddit

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

You also may be able to drive to one of the satellite campuses to get tickets.  Don't take my word for it, but I think I remember reading somewhere students tickets would also be available at the Lakeland, St. Pete, and Sarasota campuses.  and from Jim Louk's quote up there, if I were a student without a ticket, I'd call just to make sure.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

When Bill McGillis was on 1010am this morning he said that the satellite campus student tickets would be available on those campuses today. From the way he was talking they anticipate them all going, but I'm sure if they don't they'll make some announcement that there are more available.

• Content Count:  695

When Bill McGillis was on 1010am this morning he said that the satellite campus student tickets would be available on those campuses today. From the way he was talking they anticipate them all going, but I'm sure if they don't they'll make some announcement that there are more available.

Yep they came to the St. Pete campus and I was able to get one. I'm so ******* happy, I seriously was sure I was going to miss out on the game and I was spending last night trying to convince myself I never wanted to go and that I didn't care about USF athletics. I almost missed out on getting tickets today too, instead of skipping my class I went to my class and after I got out the line was huge but somehow I was able to cut in line because the staff decided to move the line to another location so while everyone was moving I just slipped in so I guess I was just meant to have a ticket to this game. Thank god!

• Content Count:  695

All it says is student ticket and it gives me the option of sections 143-151 241-245 or 201-205.

I plan on getting there early because my class ends at 1 so I can just go to the stadium so hopefully I can get into the lower level. But really I don't care, i've gotten a ticket to USF's biggest game ever so I can't complain.

Archived