• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tailgating - Help Please!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

So here's my situation

My mom wants to park and tailgate in the HCC parking lot for the game Fri night.

But I'm arguing the fact that NO ONE tailgates over there and it would be a barren wasteland

She doesn't want to go in the RJS lots because "It would take too long to get out of"

So does anyone want to help me and and reply trying to convince her to let us tailgate in the RJS lot.

I would just go by myself but, I can't drive on my own yet

Thanks and

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

there are people who tailgate over at HCC but that is usually where the opposing team alumni associations set up their tailgates.

as far as getting out of the Lots at RayJay..the north lot is usually pretty easy to get out of.

however, with 65,000 fans its going to be hell to get out of there no matter WHERE you park.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

There is a lot of tailgating in the HCC lot.  We always go there.  Saturday it was packed and I expect it to be more so on Friday.  At least the teens can throw a football there and not be worried that they will be ticketed, like at Ray Jay.

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

There is a lot of tailgating in the HCC lot.  We always go there.  Saturday it was packed and I expect it to be more so on Friday.  At least the teens can throw a football there and not be worried that they will be ticketed, like at Ray Jay.

Oh well Saturday I only saw like two people tailgating and it looked pretty pathetic

(No offense to anyone who does taligate there)

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

I park in lot 7, right in the middle of the beast, but I usually have no problem getting out. That is if I hang around the lot after wards listening to the radio and the post game show. Usually within 15 to 30 minutes tops the traffic has died down.

Then again, this is going to be a first for everyone. We are talking about 65,000!!!

Good luck, and always remember..."Mom knows best" but if that doesn't help...

Your at least still going to the best game in town.

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Tell her this is a once in a lifetime thing here, and you want to be in the Big Lot.  Either way, get there early.  We're used to lots being pretty full with 38000 fans.  We'll have another 27000 fans to park, so it will be a mess everywhere. 

Archived