Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
BJ

'Cuse is leading Louisville approaching halftime

Brohm has over 500 yards passing and Robinson over 400?  I think that we will torch both of these teams.  Remember we just held a top 10 passing team to less than 100 yards.

UL loses to Syracuse 38-35 at home.  Is this the first loss at home for UL in about 4 seasons?

First home loss since Memphis spanked them 37-7 in 2003.

This is why I'm glad USF has a defensive-minded coach. It's a lot easier to have good offense in college football than it is to have good defense. I mean, when Nebraska is giving up 600+ yards to Ball State, you know just how high a premium it is to have a defense like USF's.

Does this really affect Brohm's Heisman chances? He still put up 35 pts and ridiculous passing stats. It's not his fault his defense is as holy as the pope.

Yeah, in the sense that Louisville's not going to be ranked after this week and unranked teams tend to be out of sight, out of mind.

not entirely true.

ex: Garret Wolfe