• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame vs OU/UT

Don Toro

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

Anybody watching the Notre Dame game against Oklahoma/Tulsa? This is ridiculous they have talked about the dang Irish for like 20 minutes. ESPN is getting out of control with this garbage, do they realize how sick people are of hearing about Notre Dame on every ESPN show? If you like College Football chances are you root for your school or you adopt the local team, then, what makes them think that most people give a sh!t about ND?

And thats...

gears.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

Anybody watching the Notre Dame game against Oklahoma/Tulsa? This is ridiculous they have talked about the dang Irish for like 20 minutes. ESPN is getting out of control with this garbage, do they realize how sick people are of hearing about Notre Dame on every ESPN show? If you like College Football chances are you root for your school or you adopt the local team, then, what makes them think that most people give a sh!t about ND?

And thats...

gears.jpg

I think the only ex Notre Dame coaches they haven't talked to are O'Leary and Rockne ......

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

As a ND fan, even we don't want the publicity at this point.  I think all ND fans would rather the Irish win a few games quietly before ESPN hounds them for every story.  Now you understand why Notre Dame is different.  Even when they lose ESPN drools over them, and they aren't even the ND Network!

As a ND fan, even we don't want the publicity at this point.  I think all ND fans would rather the Irish win a few games quietly before ESPN hounds them for every story.  Now you understand why Notre Dame is different.  Even when they lose ESPN drools over them, and they aren't even the ND Network!

ESPN creates the ND hype and stories and then acts as if we all demanded them. I've seen Rudy, heck I wanted to be Rudy but now I just wanna throw up everytime I hear Notre Dame.

By the way, ESPN is indeed the ND Network:

http://www.ndspn.com

• Content Count:  549

NDSPN, that's pretty good. ;D

I think they are creating their own ratings, meaning that the more they piss people off, the more those people will want to see ND lose.  It's the same with Duke hoops.  As long as people want to watch them, it doesn't matter if their cheering or laughing, the ratings will keep them on.

No matter how enjoyable it is to watch them lose, my advice would be to not turn the channel.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

nd will need to join big  east to win a game or two

nd will need to join big  east to win a game or two

This year they would lose to both UCon and Cuse.

• Content Count:  10

I don't really like Note Dame.  They think they are sooooo good but they arn't. :chainsaw

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

nd is going to wish they were in a football conference in 2 years

they really suck

too bad usf didnt schedule them instead of elon

Archived