• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAU Tix...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

Section 122 row 6. Ordered in mid July. Go Bulls!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Just ordered my 2 tickets from 1-800-GOBULLS.  Where my tickets are, I don't know yet!  $30.00 per ticket plus $5.00 in handling for both of them.  $65.00 for a day trip, not bad!

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

Believe it was $30 per ticket thru USF's ticket office.

Thanks UNC Eats It. 

When did everyone on this thread order their tickets?  I want to be in a USF section and not scattered throughout the stadium.

Just order through gousfbulls.com and you'll be in BULL Nation.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Yep.  Please, PLEASE don't get them through the FAU office or Ticketmaster.  We will NOT get credit for those tickets, and we want to show the country how well the BULL NATION travels!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

question--- if FAU played Minnesota at Dolphion Stadium, why are they playing us at Lockhart? Was that a special deal for them?

• Content Count:  2,567

question--- if FAU played Minnesota at Dolphion Stadium, why are they playing us at Lockhart? Was that a special deal for them?

I was wondering that as well.  Looking at some of the replays of that game, it looked like there were about 200 people there.

• Content Count:  9,038

They only had about 3,000 people in Dolphin Stadium for their "rivalry" with FIU last December.  So much for fan base, eh?

• Content Count:  1,297

Just got my tix to FAU.  Section 123 Row 12.

I had my brother order them because I handled the hotel and he forgot what seats we were in, but is anyone near us?

He told me when he ordered them that they said the tickets were almost sold out for USF.  How many tickets were allotted to USF.  How many fans could we expect to be there?  It's not a far drive, but it's no Auburn....so I'm not sure how big the pull will be. 

And if only 3,000 showed up last year for the FIU game.........then I would hope USF fans would out number their fans by a long shot.

• Content Count:  3,307

Section 122? Wow, that seems odd. Check out the seating map.

lockhart_seating-504.jpg

Why are they giving you tickets right behind the USF bench? Is this basketball or something? Those seats should be where the big FAU donors go.

• Content Count:  102

Just got my tix to FAU.  Section 123 Row 12.

I had my brother order them because I handled the hotel and he forgot what seats we were in, but is anyone near us?

He told me when he ordered them that they said the tickets were almost sold out for USF.  How many tickets were allotted to USF.  How many fans could we expect to be there?  It's not a far drive, but it's no Auburn....so I'm not sure how big the pull will be. 

And if only 3,000 showed up last year for the FIU game.........then I would hope USF fans would out number their fans by a long shot.

Our seats are 19 and 20...

I tried to order through 1800GOBULLS and they told me I would have to drive to the Sun Dome to get them, because there was only a limited amount left.  I still am not sure what that has to do with me not being able to order them over the phone.

Also who is tailgating before the game, because I wouldnt mind having a few brews with some USF fans before we go into that god awful stadium.

Archived