• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Friday Night Assignments

Guest USF08

I know as a USF fan living in Tampa we are surrounded by outstanding football talent. Has anyone ever tried to organize events where USF fans go to High School games in Bulls gear to give the players an idea of the support they will get if they choose USF? I know there are websites that show who are supposed targets are and players that are interested in the Bulls, but I think it would be great to go there and show them we want them to be Bulls.

I know, since I live near campus, I can make Chamberlain games pretty much any school in the Tampa area. I also know we are going to need to lock up a QB to replace Grothe (gasp). Kelly plays in Sarasota so maybe fans that live in that area could head there and invent some witty cheers that support the players but give all the teams an idea of our fan loyalty.

I'm waiting for class, and I'm talking crazy. Anyone do this? Anyone want to? Kind of a Bullrush of some high school football stars, if you will...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

My guess is that it could come very close to infringing on NCAA regulations... although, I have no idea.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

cant really do that, and i dont think it would make any difference either.

the kids know whats going on at the different programs and they know what is happening here at USF.

most kids make their decisions based on ability to come in and contribute as soon as possible and ability to put players in the NFL.  i think we will have 4 guys drafted off of this years team but we probably have as many as 15 guys on this roster that will play on Sundays.  thats what really matters to these top recruits.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

although, i encourage anyone to wear Bulls gear no matter where they are going!!

:)

Archived