• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Both AP and Coaches Polls: SNUBBED!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Either many coaches voted before the game ended (late) or they are very jealous of the Bulls.  There is no good dam reason that the Bulls did not make 25-22 in rankings!  The AP and Coaches are pissed at the Bulls for some reason.  Well, we are not pissed and Grothe called it right just after the win..."we won't be ranked this week..."  He is a GENERAL

• Content Count:  145

Pretty much have been a lurker until now...

Anyways...I'm surprised, yet not surprised.  In my opinion the pollsters did us a favor...there should not be any letdown now although the 2 weeks was going help us anyway.  I feel bad for UNC now as we have plenty to play for...

What a great game Saturday night to have so much go wrong and our guys still taking the game...not even the Bucs losing yesterday dampers the weekend!

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  171

Thought the Bulls would be ranked anywhere from 17-25. 

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that, right now, Auburn is not looking like a very good football team.  We will probably play three teams better than Auburn before this season is over.

• Content Count:  936

At least Auburn has dropped out; and we received votes - just apparently not enough.

I'm beyond pissed that we're not in the 20-25 range.. but our wins at home against Louisville and WVU will bring it home.

• Content Count:  89

I care more about where we are ranked after the West Virginia game. It's to early in the season to rank anybody

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm more interested in the polls in a couple of weeks.  Isn't that when the first BCS poll comes out?

Archived