• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

post game activity?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

who needs a voice on sundays?

i love my post-bulls victory voice as i cheer on my fantasy NFL players at my local sports bar.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,812

Ok I give up; the fact that after games in lot 7 for the entire existence of the Bulls in RJS I have played football is all a figment of my imagination. I now must agree with everyone. The TSA is the governing body of the stadium and I have never seen anyone who works for them in the parking lot enforcing things. I see the extremely annoying part time Bulls only guy with the bullhorn who screams over and over do not walk on the road and then a  bunch of temps who have a awful time figuring out how to park cars. Once by some miracle they fill a row up they move to the next one and never return.

The Bucs have some hardcore parking guys who park you exactly where they tell you and they have 8 entrances open.

• Content Count:  12,293

i dont think anyone is talking about AFTER the game.  we are talking about BEFORE the game during Tailgating is when they get on you about throwing the football.....

after the game is completely different story.  i guess as long as no one is knocking over any trash cans (you can bet there will be increased parking lot patrol for the UCF game) they dont care.....

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We have never been allowed to throw a football in RJS parking lot.  I have been tossing the ball with my kids and have been told to stop on numerous occasions.  This occurred even when no other cars were near us.  It happened so many times that we park at HCC and we can all toss the football without the hassle of the parking police.

Archived