• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let USF Marketing know how you feel!!! (Stampede?)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know about you guys, but Im VERY pleased with how USF has marketed the bulls this year. It's like night and day compared to last year.

The numbers (season ticket sales, event attendance, etc) speak for themselves, but out of gratitude I emailed the USF marketing staff to let them know how much I appreciate them.

You can do the same. Copy and paste this into the "To:" line of your email:

athmkt01@admin.usf.edu, ktellez@admin.usf.edu, nmcdaniel@admin.usf.edu, tkelly@admin.usf.edu, ayo@admin.usf.edu

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Excellent idea!

It was great and sure they will make it even better in 2008. be sure to send them your thoughts.

Something I just thought of, would have been nice to have the Bowl Trophy on display. As stated before, they put this sgether in a couple weeks.

Great meeting you Griggsy and thanx for taking the Selvie pic !

• Content Count:  869

It was definitely well done.  The funneling of lines for folks to gets sigs could be improved, my only other recommendation is to put the tables and tents on the west side to keep folks out of the sun a little more. Seems like the ran out of posters too... seems like a sucess to me.  Good to see folks from the board- ET, Bullsmania, Astro, JimUSFsig, etc...  They may want to do bottle  concessions for the fans on the field. 

Overall the event was an A with me.

All the players were really courteous that I talked today and many were happy to hear the flag they were signing would be up in my Orlando office soon. I will defenite post photos of the Bull office in Orlando.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

At the end, I was talking to AD Woolard and told him how nice this was. I added that the only thing I would change would be putting the signing tents on the other side to avoid the sun. He agreed that this was a good idea. Hopefully it will be done next time we do this in RJS

• Content Count:  808

At the end, I was talking to AD Woolard and told him how nice this was. I added that the only thing I would change would be putting the signing tents on the other side to avoid the sun. He agreed that this was a good idea. Hopefully it will be done next time we do this in RJS

Good deal.  I simply think it was thrown together too fast and the turnout surprised. My guess is that next year will be much better planned and organized.

Yep, nice talking to you ET. Wish I could meet more bullspenners, but I have no idea what most of you look like. Unless you have a picture on here (like ET) or are wearing a jersey with name on it (like mutt), tough to pick you out.

• Content Count:  2,719

Yep, nice talking to you ET. Wish I could meet more bullspenners, but I have no idea what most of you look like. Unless you have a picture on here (like ET) or are wearing a jersey with name on it (like mutt), tough to pick you out.

I have the same jersey with "BULLSMANIA" on the back Griggsy.  Say "hi" if you see it.  Glad you got to meet some people from the board.

Archived