• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

other team's message boards

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

Every so often, I'll check out some of our opponents boards to see what kind of USF discussions are going on. 

I only go on boards of opponents that are ranked higher than us.  Does anyone else do this also?  If they are beneath us, they are not even worth my time.

I'll check the Big East opponents' boards during the week preceding their game with us... which is when most of the talk turns to USF.

• Content Count:  1,297

I'll browse 'em all........just for fun.

• Content Count:  1,266

yeah i hit most of them the week proir to the game...but i've been lurking at Auburn's scout site since January, lol

• Content Count:  12,293

i usually check them out from time to time.  just if anything, to see what other fans in the big east are thinking about their own programs.

only thing is....the links above, there has to be a better one for auburn and louisville.

i know brad likes to stick with the indy boards...but that louisville is a ghost town and that wayne's auburn gives me a headache just looking at it.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'll browse 'em all........just for fun.

Me too.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I go to the Rival and Scout boards of our BE opponents all the time.  Auburn's boards are fun to read at times.  They really believe that there is no way in hell that we COULD even think we have a chance of beating them.  Some of those posters are so full of themselves that I ROFLMAO.  If we get the win over Auburn on 9/8, I think there is a good chance that some of those posters may commit suicide.  LOL

• Content Count:  3,827

only thing is....the links above, there has to be a better one for auburn and louisville.

i know brad likes to stick with the indy boards...but that louisville is a ghost town and that wayne's auburn gives me a headache just looking at it.

hook us up with links!

• Content Count:  7

hook us up with links!

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showforum=2  Here's a better AU forum... some of you Bulls have already signed up, and are welcome.  I'm TDAuburn over there as well.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

hook us up with links!

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=6#s=6&f=1010

http://auburn.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=884&fid=109

Archived