• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF fans at Buccaneer game tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

I saw many people doing what I did tonight, Bucs Jerseys with USF hats.  Its good to see USF represented even at Bucs games, Unfortunately there were many more Gator people.  And some queers were doing the gator chomp every time earnest grahm had a carry.  Freaking annoying because that never would happen until UF won the national championship...

Nevertheless, I wont let it bother me, I saw USF represented all over the stadium, and never even saw a hint of that lame school slighty northeast of us...

• Content Count:  186

Well I was there tonight wearing my Pats jersey (I'm from Boston).  I was joking around with the Bucs fans behind me and there was some guy across the aisle showing off a UF National Championship ring.  I don't know who he was but anyways I turned around to the Bucs fans behind me and said screw UF, you need to root for the Bulls. 

• Content Count:  958

thats awesome man!

Yeah there was definately a decent amount of Pats sprinkled around RJS tonight.  Go BULLS!

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Was there too.... section 122! Me and my buddy had our USF shirts on. Around the fourth quarter some 20 year old Auburn fan started a fight with a 70 old buc fan. My buddy and I did our best to stop/beat the guy but the damage was done and my buddy eventually had a beer thrown on his shirt (by accident, it was meant for the Auburn fan).

Archived