• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Girls

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

Red carpet???  I don't know if the shades match the carpet, but I NOW WHAT THE BULL-FAN WANTS TO GRAZE ON!!!! ;D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  639

• 3 months later...

• Content Count:  406

I'm not gonna lie there are some hot broads at UCF.  But, after viewing both threads I don't think we've done justice to the USF girls.  We are lucky to live in florida the land of the "moderately attractive" females.  6/10 every ten girls on either campus is definitely a go (8/10 with a few brews).  I'll post more 9's and 10's from USF.

• Content Count:  883

I'm not gonna lie there are some hot broads at UCF.  But, after viewing both threads I don't think we've done justice to the USF girls.  We are lucky to live in florida the land of the "moderately attractive" females.  6/10 every ten girls on either campus is definitely a go (8/10 with a few brews).  I'll post more 9's and 10's from USF.

No doubt.  I think we all can agree Florida girls in general are just bad ass.  There's fine women at every campus in this state. 

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah UCF has some hott girls, but USF has some pretty **** good looking girls as well. I thought it was pretty funny at the UCF-USF game this past year USF fans were talking **** to UCF fans about football, and all UCF fans could say was "Well.....we have hotter girls!!!" Hahahaha. All UCF has going for them is some good looking girls, but thats it.

I know USF has their hotties as well(definitely better than UF) but I've partied/visited pretty much major school in this state and it's between UCF and FSU for hottest girls. UCF has a lot of girls/students in general from Boca Raton or Coral Springs in South Florida and they seem to produce some great female talent and far as numbers or ratio goes it has to be UCF. Just party there one weekend( a few of USF friends have and they were amazed at the amount of female talent). I have to say though FSU's seem the sluttiest by far.

-anyway pics are always fun..keep them coming for all schools

Archived