• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hotel in Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Guys,

We are making the road trip to Auburn. Does anyone know of any hotels that still have vacancy?

Go Bulls!!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Check out the travel road games board for much more information on not only the auburn game, but many other popular road games, such as Rutgers and FAU. 

There are no rooms to be had in Auburn, or at least none you want to stay in.  Most traveling fans are staying at the Hampton Inn North in Columbus, GA.  Not hampton inn airport, but Hampton Inn North.  Several dozen or more are staying Saturday and a number of them are also staying Friday.  We plan on driving up Saturday morning, checking in around 2, then head to the game around 5-6.  Want to be in Auburn around 5-6 local auburn time.  We dont need more then 2-3 hours of tailgating, although most people require more.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Actually, today I discovered that there are rooms left at the Best Western (about a mile or so off of campus). The catch is the rooms are $233.00/night. Just not worth the extra cash to me, but if you want it, have at it. I just booked a room at the Courtyard by Marriott in Columbus, GA and got it for $55.00/night, half of the regular price.

• Content Count:  2,726

$55 a night...WOW!  Thats a great price, and Columbus is a nice little city.  Plenty to do there.  I am so upset I can't make it to this one...it will be something special!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  15

Do you have the number to the Courtyard in Columbus???

Thank You

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Do you have the number to the Courtyard in Columbus???

Thank You

I was able to get the rate I got through Priceline.com. I chose a 2 and 1/2 star hotel in Columbus near the airport and offered $55.00 using their Name Your Own Price option. As for the hotels phone number, I have it as 706-323-2323.

Archived