• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm back

Apis Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Just got back from a Hawaiian cruise.  Did you guys miss me?  ;)

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

How was the cruise? i used to see the boats while working in Kona; they docked right behind where I worked and always wondered ho the cruises were.

I hope you did not spend too much time in Hilo Hatties

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Just got back from a Hawaiian cruise.  Did you guys miss me?   ;)

Hate to say it, but we didn't even realize you were gone.  LOL

Hope you enjoyed yourself.  I'm green (and gold) with envy.          ;D

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

The cruise was nice.  We sailed on the Pride of Hawaii.  We started in Honolulu.  Sailed to Hilo where we took a tour of Volcanos National Park and the lava tube.

Then we went to Maui.  We spent two days there.  We went to Hilo Hatties for a little while.  There were wild fires in Maui so we couldn't do much else.

From there we went to Kona.  I loved it.  We went snorkling there.

The we spent two days in Kauai.  Went to the beach in front of the Marriot both days.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The cruise was nice.   We sailed on the Pride of Hawaii.  We started in Honolulu.  Sailed to Hilo where we took a tour of Volcanos National Park and the lava tube.

Then we went to Maui.  We spent two days there.  We went to Hilo Hatties for a little while.  There were wild fires in Maui so we couldn't do much else.

From there we went to Kona.  I loved it.  We went snorkling there.

The we spent two days in Kauai.  Went to the beach in front of the Marriot both days.

Again, I am jealous.    LOL

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Welcome back!  That's what I love about summer, heading out for a vacation.  We're headed to the Smokies at the end of next week, rented a cabin just outside the national park for a week.  Given how hot it is here in Louisiana, I'm looking forward to some cooler weather!

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Flying with the whole family out to Rocky mountain national park for some kayaking and hiking; also looking forward to the cooler weather.

For almost 20 years I have waited until my summer vacation to buy the College and Pro football preview mags so I could read them on the plane and while relaxing on vacation. This year is the same and I am looking forward to reading them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

We were on Maui earlier in June and thankfully didn't have the wildfire problem this time. We were out there several years ago and got stuck on the wrong side of the island, away from our hotel, for about 12 hours ... Not fun.... Beautiful place, though.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Sailed to Hilo where we took a tour of Volcanos National Park and the lava tube.

There are some awesome hiking trails in that park, they've a two day hike that was an incredible experience.  However, you've got to be prepared for swings in temperature.  It got cold up there at night, even in July!

Archived