• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quack Quack

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Brings back some great memories .... It's the toughest trophy to win, bar none. Sad that the ignorant masses in America can't appreciate the sport.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  549
  • Days Won:  0

Yup.  That was a clinic tonight.

• Content Count:  1,911

Brings back some great memories .... It's the toughest trophy to win, bar none. Sad that the ignorant masses in America can't appreciate the sport.

;D ::) ;D ::) ;D ::)

Its not the ignorant masses fault.  Lacrosee and soccer are great games to watch also and no one watches them, does that make them ignorant?  

marketing of the nhl is a complete failure.  hockey lost me when they got rid of the Wales and Campbell conferences, with the Adams and Patrick (islanders dominated) division and the Norris and Smythe divisions.  THATS when hockey was watched.  those were the days, man did they mess that sport up.  

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm sorry, but soccer is an aweful game to watch.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Move to Canada ay

• Content Count:  2,118

Hockey is second to football to me.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Football, Baseball, Basketball, poker, Tennis, Bull riding, Nascar, Golf, Fishing, NHL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Its not the ignorant masses fault.  Lacrosee and soccer are great games to watch also and no one watches them, does that make them ignorant?  

Yes, it does .... especially with lacrosse. I can understand why the ignorant masses don't like soccer and hockey .... not enough scoring to keep their child-like attention spans satisfied but lacrosse seems to have a decent amount of scoring to along with the action ..... doesn't it??

• Content Count:  545

Move to Canada ay

Canada says eh

Pirates say ay

;D

Guest wildrover

Yes, it does .... especially with lacrosse. I can understand why the ignorant masses don't like soccer and hockey .... not enough scoring to keep their child-like attention spans satisfied but lacrosse seems to have a decent amount of scoring to along with the action ..... doesn't it??

So is this a dog on soccer or not, I can't tell.  Personally, I love the game of soccer and I love watching it.  I attribute that to being.....well, a fan of soccer, I dislike the sport of NASCAR (all car racing actually) and dislike watching it.  I attribute that to not being a fan of car racing.  

Does not liking a sport make you naive?  Have you ever watched a movie that you hated but a friend absolutely loved?  Does you not liking it make you naive while your friend, the intellectual smart one who "gets it" isn't ?  

This is a great board to come to for news and keeping up with whats going on with USF, but as far as good.......intellectual conversation......not so much.....I guess in the year 1407 ah I mean 2007 open minded intellectual debate is frowned upon.  You either see the world the way I do or you are wrong pity  :-[

Archived