• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nice Article in The Tribune or Not on Basebll Team

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

First, I want to thank Brett for taking time out to respond and clarify the situation. My mustache stab is based on the feud I have had with Brett over the disparaging and untimely (during the season) article about Eddie Cardieri a year ago. It may have been time for a change, but I feel EC deserved a little more respect and dignity on the way out. Instead there were quotes from a guy who hit .195 that was treated unfairly.

Back on subject. Yes it is college baseball not football, but there is still coverage of the sport. As most of you are aware the Tribune tends to promote Gainesville Gators over Tampa Bulls. Just a little sensitive when there is an article on a Gator loss and we are left with a line score on a big game. I realize the Gator following is huge in Tampa and they have to sell papers. My point is the Bulls are in the backyard and are coming strong and in a hurry. When RayJay starts to fill up I am sure things will change for, in my opinion, the better.  A college world series appearance will be nice and I think it is going to happen in the not to distant future !!          

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  959

Would the deadline be extended for College World Series Games ???   ;D

• Content Count:  827

Would the deadline be extended for College World Series Games ???   ;D

Now that's funny. God forbid that if the Bulls somehow go on a miracle run and win the CWS. That the game will be over by 11:29 pm.  :)

Archived