• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

euro players are soft

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I'll take Gasol over Dirk any day.  He is a bad ass!

I'll take Nash over pretty much anyone.

isnt nash a canuck

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

isnt nash a canuck

yes

And shouldnt you be in Vegas for the fight big shot.  

Andrei Kirilenko and Paul Gasol beg to differ about Euros being soft.  Also the Street ballers dont fare to well in international competition. When was the last time we won ANYTHING in international play?  

******* both of them

nba players cant play international rules and nba players are exhauseted

talent level isnt even close

AK47 is one of the best defenders in the league. Gasol averages over 20 and 9 boards and a couple blocks a night. Stick to talking about USC sports.  

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

WOW.

gasol over dirk?

you can have him and im sure EVERY SINGLE GM in the nba would make that deal.

both will never win a title as long as they are the "go to guy"  but Dirk is a much better player then gasol who shoots about 60% from the FT and cant hit a shot more then 6 ft from the basket.

and nash is an international player?  you really do listen to the media way too much.  nash is from canada...meaning he went to high school there...

but he played college ball in the states...at santa clara.  he has played more "american" style basketball then guys like Lebron or Kobe prior to entering the nba.

WOW.

gasol over dirk?

both will never win a title as long as they are the "go to guy"  but Dirk is a much better player then gasol who shoots about 60% from the FT and cant hit a shot more then 6 ft from the basket.

and nash is an international player?  you really do listen to themedia way too much.  nash is from canada...meaning he went to high school there...

but he played college ball in the states...at santa clara.  he has played more "american" style basketball then guys like Lebron or Kobe prior to entering the nba.

you were on the right track until you said Nash played and American style of ball.  Can you please name me another point guard who is American who plays Nash's  style at the point?  Nash plays a International style of ball at the point because he dominates the possession time without dominating the shooting from the field.  Also Kobe doesnt play point and neither does Lebron.  The closest thing the US has to true point guards are Chris Paul and Jason Kidd.  Also there are multiple players i would rather have than Dirk in the NBA, even other players at the same position (Bosh) that i would take over him anyday.  Dirk is a small forward in a Centers body.  Also he still plays no defense.  

:-[

i was saying that nash is no more international then lebron or kobe..in some cases he has even more experience in american style ball.

nash plays his own style.  not international?  what is that anyways?

yea i WOULD LOVE to have Bosh over Dirk.  but i wouldnt take Gasol over Dirk.

i think Dirk is not a championship player but neither is Gasol.

neither is any international player because they are too dependent on team play.  the nba doesnt work like that.  in the playoffs its one on one basketball with help side defense.

btw....

Deron Williams is a SERIOUS point guard!!!!!!!!!!

give him some credit.

btw....

Deron Williams is a SERIOUS point guard!!!!!!!!!!

give him some credit.

Very true my bad on that one

• Content Count:  1,911

nash is originally from south africa.  

Guest r_to_the_izzo

WOW.

gasol over dirk?

and nash is an international player?  you really do listen to themedia way too much.  nash is from canada...meaning he went to high school there...

you were on the right track until you said Nash played and American style of ball.  Can you please name me another point guard who is American who plays Nash's  style at the point?  Nash plays a International style of ball at the point because he dominates the possession time without dominating the shooting from the field.  Also Kobe doesnt play point and neither does Lebron.  The closest thing the US has to true point guards are Chris Paul and Jason Kidd.  Also there are multiple players i would rather have than Dirk in the NBA, even other players at the same position (Bosh) that i would take over him anyday.  Dirk is a small forward in a Centers body.  Also he still plays no defense.  

Jason Kidd.

Archived