• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OCS Stadium getting closer?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

K_L, no one is going to be "anti-OCS"...they just may be "anti low-budget, no amenity UCF-like OCS".  

You tinmen....just because I own a car doesn't make me want to pretend to know everything about cars...why do you guys think you know so much about OCS?  Cause you have a pile of cement and steel being turned into the worlds largest frying pan?  

Nothing beats being on campus for any sport.  But like anything else in life there are choices.  We happen to have the choice of using RJS as a field and recruiting tool.  It's no big deal.  You guys had the Citrus Bowl....You guys can have your OCS, just get that self-image worked on while you're at it.

Worry about your own problems and if you dont want us to comment than leave us out of the conversation.

Okay.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Okay Tinmen, there are two boards for you to bless us with your OCS knowledge.  The State of Florida board if you can be civil, you can post all day about your OCS and interested parties can go their and read/comment.  If you to talk "smack" you have the Dumbgeon where you can match wits and insults with some of the finest.

This board, and specifically this thread is for discussion of a potential OCS at USF - even if it is 10-15 years away.  Please respect the configuration of TheBullsPen.com and allow the thread subject to be discussed here.  If a Bulls fan happens to comment on the UCF OCS or the FIU OCS it is not an invite to come in for therapy.  You need to exhibit restraint and direct your UCF-related posts to the State of Florida board where posts on all state schools are welcome.

Further knight drivel will be deleted and the offender removed from this board.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Your mod and pal,

Brad

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I love this line

"It doesnt even matter that you beat us. Sure you are a better team, but not many others care."

get a life

All I know is this-- we'll keep doing it our way and you guys have fun floundering about in CUSA and all the financial windfall that entails.

We'll do something about an OCS when the time and need is correct. We need to worry about paying off our Ahtletic facility (and finishing it) along with may other projects that are FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN SIX HOME FOOTBALL GAMES.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

... our Ahtletic facility (and finishing it) along with may other projects that are FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN SIX HOME FOOTBALL GAMES.

Perfect way to put all of this into perspective.

:GoBulls

Archived