• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Golden State Warriors

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

are outmatching the Dallas Mavericks at every aspect of the game.  

How did this team only get an 8 seed.  

They would domimate the eastern conference.  

Baron Davis, Monta Ellis, Al Harrington, Jason Richardson, Stephen jackosn, Biedrens, Matt Barnes and crew.  Starting 5 looks better than any other 5 in the NBA.  

Don Nelson is outcoaching his pupil Avery johnson and old team.  If you havent watched a golden state gme this year, i highly recommend it.  Very fast, lots of scoring and very exciting bball.  

no love for the warriors huh?

they were completely hosed last night.  Baron Davis got 6th foul called on his because the ref thought he was going to intentionally foul someone and he didnt.  So obvious of a bad call.  Someone should step in and overturn on those instances.  

There is nothing more i want for Mark Cuban to run off the court crying when they lose to the #8 seed.  

Go SUNS!

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

they are very fun to watch... i'd love to see a Phoenix vs Golden State series.  You might see 100 pts each by half time!

• Content Count:  549

They are actually playing with passion and emotion.  Something very rare in professional sports.  And they ended the season on a 9-1 run, I believe, and squeaked in the playoffs with something to prove.  They on fiah.

I watched some of it last night, but didn't see how they blew it.  Up nine with 3 to go. :-/

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Now that the Magic are out I am a GSW fan. They are running a small college type offense (4 guards and a lots of shots) it's really fun.

Even though they lost last night they are still in the series.

• Content Count:  12,293

are outmatching the Dallas Mavericks at every aspect of the game.  

How did this team only get an 8 seed.  

Baron Davis, Monta Ellis, Al Harrington, Jason Richardson, Stephen jackosn, Biedrens, Matt Barnes and crew.  Starting 5 looks better than any other 5 in the NBA.  

4 of the guys you listed were either hurt for most of the season, or werent even on the warriors the whole year.

thats how they only got an 8 seed.

i hope they win, but if dallas wins game 6, they are done.  they wont win game 7 in dallas.

The only guy hurt most of the season was j richardson.  B DAvis was hurt for about a month with one injury and a few games here and there with minor injuries.  

though this is the first time all year they are at full strength with no one hurt.  very impressive rsoter when they are full strength.  I think they take game 6.  

They swarm Dirk no matter where he goes.  Stephen Jackson is a great defender.  Great quick hands and plays with a lot of passion and heart, which all defense takes.  Though jackson is looked at like an idiot and I never really liked him, his game is changing my opiinion.  

though i think the western conference will be determined by who wins the Spurs/Suns series.  GO SUNS!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

dirkmissingfe8.jpg

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

what a fun series...

I know the NBA lost some star power... but anyone who loves hoops has to love this upset.  Golden state played with such a passion.  It was awesome.  I couldn't help but root for them.  

Nash for MVP (again).

best part of the whole series is Don Nelson beating Mark Cuban.  In turn , making mark cuban sound like a complete idiot in interviews after the game.  so obvious it was killing him deep down with compring Nelson to his ex girlfriends who are now married or dating some of his buddies.  Cuban is such an idiot, better sell that team soon, they rent getting any better with Dirk as their #1.  

Archived