• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5 year - 4.275 MILLION!  According to ESPN...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

I think the key is including incentives. I think it said in Greg Aumans blog that the base salary was expected to be double what Mac's was.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

All I can say is, I hope he's not getting paid more than Jim Leavitt. If anyone deserves almost a mil a year it's Leavitt. If Heath is getting more money than Leavitt, I think there's something seriously wrong with that, and Leavitt should be considered for another raise. Football is what is going to define our school for the next several years (and already does) and its the sport that brings in all the money. To have spent ten years building a football program from scratch, in my opinion, is worth much more than some new guy with a popular name. No disrespect to Mr. Heath, he may be worth every penny, I just feel that Leavitt is extremely deserving as well.

• Content Count:  3,574

All I can say is, I hope he's not getting paid more than Jim Leavitt. If anyone deserves almost a mil a year it's Leavitt. If Heath is getting more money than Leavitt, I think there's something seriously wrong with that, and Leavitt should be considered for another raise. Football is what is going to define our school for the next several years (and already does) and its the sport that brings in all the money. To have spent ten years building a football program from scratch, in my opinion, is worth much more than some new guy with a popular name. No disrespect to Mr. Heath, he may be worth every penny, I just feel that Leavitt is extremely deserving as well.

Leavitt makes a tad over $1M a year.

No worries.  I do expect CJL to receive a raise depending on the outcome this year.

• Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Expect Leavitt to get a pay increase after this football season.

• Content Count:  161

a truly good basketball coach is underpaid no matter how much he makes; a truly bad basketball coach is overpaid no matter how little he makes.

• Content Count:  29

a truly good basketball coach is underpaid no matter how much he makes; a truly bad basketball coach is overpaid no matter how little he makes.

I'm just glad y'all are paying him - so we don't have to

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

y'all were stoopid to git rid of him i reckon

• Content Count:  29

y'all were stoopid to git rid of him i reckon

I'm glad ya'll like him  cause we really didn't

Archived