• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stumbling across Bulls merchandise

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

--Bulliever: I know you have mentioned before not promoting commercial ventures that aren't advertising on the site, so if this violates that, I apologize and would be glad to remove. I just wanted to make Bulls available of something I stumbled across--

I was on the website for Target.com looking at various seating options and happened to stumble across this gem:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-20/qid=1174330971/ref=sr_1_20/602-5460064-2687833?ie=UTF8&asin=B000FO0Q8C

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Speaking of Bulls Merchandise, we need more windshirts for the fall.  I've only seen a couple different ones and aren't really thrilled with the selection.  I was at the bookstore around Christmas and wanted to get one for the bowl game and they didn't even have one that I liked.  

I guess the big problem is selection as a whole for all merchandise, not just sweatshirts.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

--Bulliever: I know you have mentioned before not promoting commercial ventures that aren't advertising on the site, so if this violates that, I apologize and would be glad to remove. I just wanted to make Bulls available of something I stumbled across--

This is absolutely fine - the board is a communication tool for Bulls fans.  What is not allowed is those that have a vested interest or ownership in a business promoting it here (multiple times).  I generally allow all Bulls related information on here...I just don't like it to be abused.  References to Bulls merchandise such as this are welcomed, unless you become the Regional Manager at Target!

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

This is absolutely fine - the board is a communication tool for Bulls fans.  What is not allowed is those that have a vested interest or ownership in a business promoting it here (multiple times).  I generally allow all Bulls related information on here...I just don't like it to be abused.  References to Bulls merchandise such as this are welcomed, unless you become the Regional Manager at Target!

I have stock in Target does that count  ;) ;D

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

B000FO0Q8C.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

That's pretty cool!

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

^that's for a bench though, isn't it?

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

^that's for a bench though, isn't it?

Perfect for the auburn game

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

Yes it's for a bench... obviously no good for Ray J, but it could be useful for soccer, baseball, etc. or Bulls away games with bleacher seating.