• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What does Amarri mean by this?

Guest r_to_the_izzo

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Amarri is a quality player and leader on this team. Some of the best leaders are the ones who have a sense of humor. SOme of the worst posters are ones who couldn't find a sense of humor with a map and a guide dog.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Amarri is a quality player and leader on this team. Some of the best leaders are the ones who have a sense of humor. SOme of the worst posters are ones who couldn't find a sense of humor with a map and a guide dog.

He who defends everything, defends nothing.  Thats what some of the worst posters on this board do.  

I dont think ANYONE thinks what he did was funny. You are using the wrong argument, sure you can say he is a kid and acting like an idiot, but certaintly not funny.  You can take it for what it is and ignore it  but certaintly do not condone it.  

Maybe someones sense of humor needs to be tweaked by the authorities of the team.  I wonder if it were Antown Hanks who did it, if you would think it was funny.  I wonder if Charlie Weiss would let his 2nd best wide receiver put that on a website everyone in the university and the country has access to.  i think Leavitt will deal with him, even if you dont agree with Jim or not.  He has to, no 1 player is above the team.  

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

If another player from another team held HIS nuts towards USF, you people would be flipping, but when Amarri does it we should just dismiss it as a joke?  

ANYONE'S nuts being held in the direction of my Alma Mater is the ultimate in disrespect and should be treated as so.  

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

If another player from another team held HIS nuts towards USF, you people would be flipping, but when Amarri does it we should just dismiss it as a joke?  

ANYONE'S nuts being held in the direction of my Alma Mater is the ultimate in disrespect and should be treated as so.  

It seems you and I are interpreting it differently. I didn't take it as nuts being held TOWARDS USF; I figured it was nuts being held in general. I'd take offense as well, if I felt that's what he meant, but I believe in both cases he was merely posturing; after all, after he dismissed it as a joke, he was still holding his nuts.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

As long as he's not trying to hold my nuts...I'm okay.

Have we ever had a thread on "nuts-holding" in our nearly 8 year history?  New ground?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

im holding my nuts

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Box Score (Final)

Score by Quarters 1 2 3 4 Score

----------------- -- -- -- -- -----

USF................. 14 10 0 0 - 24 Record: (9-4)

East Carolina....... 7 0 0 0 - 7 Record: (7-6)

Scoring Summary:

1st 13:53 USF - WILLIAMS, B. 16 yd run (ALVARADO, D. kick), 1-16 0:20, USF 7 - ECU 0

08:43 USF - WILLIAMS, B. 1 yd run (ALVARADO, D. kick), 9-56 3:51, USF 14 - ECU 0

05:04 ECU - GOOD, Bobby 48 yd pass from PINKNEY, James (HARTMAN, Ben kick), 9-79 3:31, USF 14 - ECU 7

[highlight]2nd 12:51 USF - JACKSON, Amarri 37 yd pass from GROTHE, Matt [/highlight](ALVARADO, D. kick), 7-48 2:50, USF 21 - ECU 7

06:31 USF - ALVARADO, D. 38 yd field goal, 8-25 3:31, USF 24 - ECU 7

RECEIVING: USF-RANDOLPH, Ean 2-27; HILL, Cedric 2-22; JOHNSON, Taurus 2-5;

[highlight]JACKSON, Amarri 1-37[/highlight]; GREEN, S.J. 1-15; BLEAKLEY, Will 1-13; HILL, Amp 1-6;

WILLIAMS, B. 1-3; PONTON, Ricky 1-2. East Carolina-GOOD, Bobby 5-116; ROACH,

Kevin 3-45; BRYANT, Jamar 3-26; ALLISON, Aundre 3-24; FRACTIOUS, Brdn 1-26;

ROGERS, Steven 1-17; JOHNSON, Chris 1-8; SHANKWEILER, K. 1-1.

Thanks, HaulingBull......that's what I thought.

Yeah, um, windbane, so what was your point about Amarri & the bowl game?

:nosemax

i think this was about after the game amarri coming into the stands and leading the band.

Yeah, well, we've got a band director already.

I am not arguing with any of you guys who are accentuating Amarri's pluses.  I think he can be a key contributor.  I still say he could be better, though.

All I'm saying is that Windbane's point is crappy.

you are the one with the crappy point.  you like to come to this board and criticize a player that caught the only passing TD in the our first bowl win.  nice job!  the main point was indeed the directing the band thing.  he seems like a great guy and certainly a lot more fun than you.  teams need those kind of people.  He's also the cousin of Mike Ford who probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Amarri telling him it's a great school, so maybe you'll like Mike Ford more.  Amarri has made some great catches.  Everyone on the team "could be better," but they are certainly contributing positively despite not being up to your standards, huh?

^^ Not even worth my time.  :nope

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Rezz...

Amarri is going to be one of our highest draft picks ever?

First of all, that isn't saying a whole lot.

Secondly, unless he has a MONSTER year (which would be great, by the way), he isn't even on the radar.

Free Agent signee at best.

It takes a heck of a lot more than height and decent speed to get drafted in the NFL.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Have we ever had a [highlight]thread on "nuts-holding" [/highlight]in our nearly 8 year history?  New ground?

Brad,  You had me literally rolling on the floor with this quote.  You just made my day  ;D

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Have we ever had a thread on "nuts-holding" in our nearly 8 year history?  New ground?

;D