• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Darksiders dream come true...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Good effort.

But since RMC is gone and b-ball season is over shouldnt all of this darksider stuff die?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Since we knew this search won't go on past April 1, I thought I'd get the obligatory joke out of the way...  ;)  April fools!

South Florida Announces Coaching Hire

BAHAHAHAHA ....... although this won't be as far fetched when Doug hires his good friend Jim Harrick.

I can't believe the dsers are having hissy fits about this. It would have been a heckuvalot funnier if you hadn't set it up like you did with the April Fools stuff. Treating it like a real story would have warranted a 6 out of 5 star rating ..... I have a feeling copyright issues may have held you back, no?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

The site would have crashed if Matt had set it up as a real article.  Thank you Eats it for considering the software limitations ;)

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

The funny thing is that ___ Eats It actually gives you a disclaimer by stating it is a joke. I am willing to bet that many of you fools would have feel for this if he didnt state that this was a joke. I can only imagine on how the thread will turn out.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I gave the disclaimer more for the benefit of Mr. Woolard and USF Athletics... I didn't want anyone to actually think that they'd make as incompetent a decision as I joked about in the article.  

I fully trust in their vision of the program.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

First off I was called and told Jerry Tarkanian was just hired.  I was in a meeting with about 4 people and told them all.  Two of us got up (the other 2 surprisingly couldnt give 2 craps about usf basketball) jumped to the internet checked espn.com, gousfbulls.com, foxsports.com si.com and nothing, then I went to the bullspen.com.  The only one that had the story was this medium, surprising.  I then saw the April Fools line and had to explain to the guys it was a poor attempt of humor.  Now these guys are unbiased and have no clue who you guys are and either said nothing, or had some disgusted look on their face and said thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard.  True Story.  Im just saying, not because i care what thos guys thought or said but maybe you guys arent as cool as you think.   Im just saying.

Eats it i always enjoy your clever and humorous post but this was silly.  

Hermie the wormie --  just looking out for some of his buddies :)

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

First off I was called and told Jerry Tarkanian was just hired.  I was in a meeting with about 4 people and told them all.  Two of us got up (the other 2 surprisingly couldnt give 2 craps about usf basketball) jumped to the internet checked espn.com, gousfbulls.com, foxsports.com si.com and nothing, then I went to the bullspen.com.

LOL... if you fell for this after I posted a clear disclaimer RIGHT ABOVE THE FREAKING LINK, then you're dumber than rocks and deserved to look like a schmuck in front of your co-workers.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

No, right when I read the April Fools line (disclaimer) I realized it was a joke, told them, read your article, made fun, then got back to work.  

See "dumber than rocks", now your back on your funny path.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

If the Darksiders did not get their wish then we would be stuck with Bob winning 2 or 3 conference games every year. and Bien would be telling us how great we will be the following season with the transfer that is coming.