• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NOW SHUT UP AND SHOW SUPPORT!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Now, instead of bashing and making wild statements of half truths go out and support everything Bull.  Buy season football tickets, next year attend men's and women's hoops games, attend on campus events, wear Bull apparel, and by all means join the USF Alumni Association.  There are more than 205K usf alumni yet only 14k alumni members.  There are more than 205K usf alumni yet only 15K football season ticket holders.  There are 205K usfalumni and the men's hoops team only averages 3,900 fans to the game.  There are more than 44K current usf students and the same numbers above apply.  C'mon!!!!!

This University will never be seen as "Big Time" until there is full support instead of the apathy on numerous levels.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

Yesterday we took a big step in the right direction.

Our AD is acting big time.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

Many people said we took a step in the right direction with Seth's departure.  I was one of them...maybe we did, maybe we didn't.  It's time to capitalize.

Now, instead of bashing and making wild statements of half truths go out and support everything Bull.  Buy season football tickets, next year attend men's and women's hoops games, attend on campus events, wear Bull apparel, and by all means join the USF Alumni Association.  There are more than 205K usf alumni yet only 14k alumni members.  [highlight]There are more than 205K usf alumni yet only 15K football season ticket holders[/highlight].  There are 205K usfalumni and the men's hoops team only averages 3,900 fans to the game.  There are more than 44K current usf students and the same numbers above apply.  C'mon!!!!!

This University will never be seen as "Big Time" until there is full support instead of the apathy on numerous levels.

Go Bulls!

205,000 alumni... and about 4,000 season ticket "holders" who buy 15,000 season tickets.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Many people said we took a step in the right direction with Seth's departure.  

We did... CRM helped clean up our program.

Now we are entering the second stage.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I have to disagree with the spirit of the original poster.  The only season tickets I have are football.  I live to far to return for weekday men's basketball.  While I hope USF does well in all sports, I have very little interest in soccer, swimming, women's basketball, or bowling.  Therefore I do not attend those events.

Why is it that you would expect people to attend events they have no interest in just because USF is the team competing?  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

I expect USF Basketball fans to support their team in any way they can.

If you can not attend the games, make a donation to help.

We have so many that bash on here and wonder how much they do to help.

Now is the time to step up and help the USF budget.

I am a footBULL fan only and don't get into the basketball stuff ... so all my LOVE goes to the gridiron  8-)

Just show support, that's my point.  Easy to sit behind a laptop or pc and fire off posts.  Tougher to get out and support the teams at USF.  If you can't make games, make a donation to your college, the alumni association, athletics, or just attend an local alumni chapter event.

Just shut up and put up!

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i joined the alumni association when i purchased my cap and gown at the bookstore

Outstanding!  Now spread the word about staying engaged with USF.  Don't let your membership expire.

Go Bulls!!!!!