• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

THIS MADE MY WHOLE DAY!!  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

I was driving on 275 having a particularly bad day when i hear this semi honking up a storm to the left of me.  Annoyed I look over, because I didnt do anything wrong and he was wildly waving the Bulls horns and mouthing GO BULLS!!  I grinned so big and we rode side by side up the highway, horns blaring and yelling at each other!!  The truck company was based out of alabama, but he was definetly a fan!  It made my day better and made me so proud to be a bull, even a dorky one that has stickers on her car! haha

Just thought I would share!!  :)   GO BULLS!!

-GUrly

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

You drive the bulldozer right?  I'm surprised this doesn't happen to you more.   ;)

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Yeah, that is pretty cool when that type of stuff happens. It seems like the Bull nation gets bigger everyday. And to think, we aint seen nothing yet. Go Bulls!!!!

Yes I do, and I guess it happens more than I notice now.  This guys excitement is what made it stand out I guess.  People ask me about the car all the time.  The best line is, "Did they pay you to do that?"  Thats a negative!!  lol

-Gurly

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I do it all the time to other Bull fans. Sometimes they look at me like I'm a smoking crack, but other times they get it... Hopefully they pass it on.

Also, you should see the reactions when I run up to their cardoor at a red light with a *Drive By News* in my hand. I'm suprised I haven't been shot yet. :o

*(The "Drive By News" Is a USF Pinellas County Alumni newsletter That has information on upcoming alumni events)

Guest 1Bullsfan

It amazes me how much attention from other states that know about our program. However, Alabama WANTS JL badly because he knows how to win. Unfortunately, in South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale/Miami) very little is mentioned about our success and future.

Thanks for sharing gurlybull!

^Yeah that was one of the hardest parts about living in Miami.  I had all the stuff on my car, but no one understood!  lol  None of the papers ever had anything about our Bulls either.  The ONLY cool "BUll" thing that happened was the Jim Leavitt Around the Horns tour came and I got to have lunch with CJL and several area alumni!  Its the only thing that kept me going till i was able to get back to Tampa!!  :)

-Gurly

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Girly, I did give you a "GO BULLS" sign at Gasparilla for which you saw and awarded my with beads accordingly!  THANKS!

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

i've had it happen three different times from random people here in the west suburbs of chicago... definitely a rush

go bulls!

I think that would be rewarded Zonald, and yes, anyone who had a Bulls shirt or yelled go bulls got beads from me...anyone with a say GAYtor shirt, got zilcho!  lol  

GO BULLS!!

-Gurly

P.S.- 3 times in Chicago, thats awesome!!!!