• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Prediction Contest:  Bulls vs. Providence

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Isn't it about the W's baby??

Nope too easy to pick the Opponent to win every game.  To win points in all categories is what matters.  Shows you might actually watch a game and do some analysis.  

But congrats on selecting USF to lose every game - I give you credit for having a plan and sticking to it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Note Bloomtown has taken the lead and is positioned to defend his 2005-06 crown.

Ready to make that push to close out the year.

Not so fast, "flowerboy!"

USF

Buckley 18  

Gransberry 12  

64.6%

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

Note Bloomtown has taken the lead and is positioned to defend his 2005-06 crown.

USF

Buckley 18  

Gransberry 12  

64.6%

Warm up the bus Sitting_Bull!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

USF

Buckley 18  

Gransberry 12  

64.6%

Warm up the bus Sitting_Bull!

I've got one more game, plus however deep we go in the Big East & NCAA tourney's  ;D

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Nope too easy to pick the Opponent to win every game.  To win points in all categories is what matters.  Shows you might actually watch a game and do some analysis.  

But congrats on selecting USF to lose every game - I give you credit for having a plan and sticking to it.

What an asinine comment. Check the scoreboard, I have the most wins and 3rd most average - not to self-perform here, but in the face of your consistent, uneducated and biased opinons, some facts must come into place.  Funny, I thought the goal was to win this contest, not pick USF every week?   IF it's so easy to always pick the opponent, it must be obvious to you, even the most green of goggled, that USF's hoops team has no hope?  Same for others of your bias.  Then again, if it's so easy to always pick the opponent, why aren't so many others? how come it's me, Herman and triple B leading the way??

Ridiculous. YOU do some analysis before writing next time.

Sorry, just got to your post.  The analysis is in.

You do understand it's about the point total and not the individual wins, right?   Sort of like NASCAR?  Is that easier to understand?

The results are in - congratulations to Bmmarti3!

[table]                                                

[tr]      [td]      Bmmarti3            [/td]      [td]      44      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      usfbulls2004            [/td]      [td]      42      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      South_Florida_Flip            [/td]      [td]      37      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      79 Bull            [/td]      [td]      36      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      ksquire            [/td]      [td]      33      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      theman123            [/td]      [td]      33      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      BloomTown            [/td]      [td]      32      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      Radioheed            [/td]      [td]      30      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      PINGBULL            [/td]      [td]      25      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      flsportsfan83            [/td]      [td]      25      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      bulls96go            [/td]      [td]      25      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      dwowarp8            [/td]      [td]      23      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      ctbrown24            [/td]      [td]      16      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      Sitting_BULL            [/td]      [td]      14      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      JimUSFSig            [/td]      [td]      12      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]      T-Man            [/td]      [td]      1      [/td]      [/tr]

[tr]      [td]                  [/td]      [td]            [/td]      [/tr]

[/table]

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

What an asinine comment. Check the scoreboard, I have the most wins and 3rd most average - not to self-perform here, but in the face of your consistent, uneducated and biased opinons, some facts must come into place.  Funny, I thought the goal was to win this contest, not pick USF every week?   IF it's so easy to always pick the opponent, it must be obvious to you, even the most green of goggled, that USF's hoops team has no hope?  Same for others of your bias.  [highlight]Then again, if it's so easy to always pick the opponent, why aren't so many others? how come it's me, Herman and triple B leading the way??[/highlight]

Ridiculous. YOU do some analysis before writing next time.

:-/

It's a different triple B.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Sorry, just got to your post.  The analysis is in.

You do understand it's about the point total and not the individual wins, right?   Sort of like NASCAR?  Is that easier to understand?

Sure I do, quantity over quality. Another losing point you make, nice work, comrade.