• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women hanging in there with UCONN so far

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

They shut Jessica down 81-67.

Gotta at least win one of these last two, or we might be in serious trouble.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

I'm interested to hear what attendence was like for this game one way or another... I know someone said 4000, but if we get over 2k in there ill be happy

The announced attendance was 5000 something; I don't remember the exact number. But very few were USF fans. The place was packed with UCONN fans. There was a student sitting in the USF student section wearing a UCONN jersey! Also Geno came over at the end of the game to the Beef Studs and called one a "f*cking a$$hole" in response to a chant they were doing. I'm not sure what they were chanting but it sure pissed Geno off.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

Rickster where were you sitting?  i was in the first row right in front of that student and gave him hell for it, and they chanted "Jenny Craig" when the big girl came in, they deserved what Geno said to them.

I was sitting in the student section on the opposite side near the bullies a few rows back. I wasn't sure what they were saying so thanks for clearing that up. I definitely agree with you that they had it coming to them.

why are the beefstuds such douchebags?  anybody?

Good question. They are representing our school and the way they act is just totally classless. It's embarrasing the image they portray of our school to visiting teams.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Also Geno came over at the end of the game to the Beef Studs and called one a "f*cking a$$hole" in response to a chant they were doing.

Good for Geno. Those guys cross the line way too much and are very unoriginal.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

I was sitting in the student section on the opposite side near the bullies a few rows back. I wasn't sure what they were saying so thanks for clearing that up. I definitely agree with you that they had it coming to them.

I'm the guy in the front row w/ the USF hawain shirt and horns w/ the Bullies. That kid in the uconn shirt, we gave him hell, noticed he moved over a section a few minutes later to be with his kind. We asked he said he was from Conn. and that he was a student at USF.

I'm the guy in the front row w/ the USF hawain shirt and horns w/ the Bullies. That kid in the uconn shirt, we gave him hell, noticed he moved over a section a few minutes later to be with his kind. We asked he said he was from Conn. and that he was a student at USF.

Oh so that's you in that shirt and horns. I see you at all the games. I couldn't believe that kid wearing that UCONN jersey either. I threw my free USF t-shirt that I got at him since I figured he could use it. I used to go to UCONN before I transferred here and I'm chearing for USF. A USF student with chearing for the other team at home is ridiculous.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

Rickster, come on down and introduce yourself next game. Pretty much that entire front row from tonight posts here.