• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tim Hardaway

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the NBA has individual shower stalls in their multi million dollar facilities. This is good because everybody knows gay people can not control themselves and want to screw every naked guy they see. ::) I was in the Army and in a barracks with 30 guys and an open bay shower with 4 stalls, we showered at different times because no matter what it is odd showering with other people no matter their sexual preference.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the NBA has individual shower stalls in their multi million dollar facilities. This is good because everybody knows gay people can not control themselves and want to screw every naked guy they see. ::) I was in the Army and in a barracks with 30 guys and an open bay shower with 4 stalls, we showered at different times because no matter what it is odd showering with other people no matter their sexual preference.

so would all of them been ok with showering with women and not just men?  

Most people shower alone unless they have other things in mind. Did you ever have roommates? did you shower them since they are not gay? If you stay at someones house do you shower with them if they are female, like aunts, or friends who are couples.

Notice I used people in my sentence above.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

I give him props for being honest and not just saying what the media wants to hear

He said exactly what the media wanted to hear. Tha Anna Nicole death had waned a bit and they needed somrhing else to fill in for a while...

I give him props for being honest and not just saying what the media wants to hear

He said exactly what the media wanted to hear. Tha Anna Nicole death had waned a bit and they needed somrhing else to fill in for a while...

You are correct a "no problem" or "no comment" comment would not have made news. After all many players were intervied but his comments are the only one being shown over and over.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Most people shower alone unless they have other things in mind. Did you ever have roommates? did you shower them since they are not gay? If you stay at someones house do you shower with them if they are female, like aunts, or friends who are couples.

none of those situations have anything to do with a locker room so they aren't relevant to the discussion.  When there is showering after a sporting event most of the players are in there during a certain window and most will be in the shower at the same time.  Dunno why your trying to come after me i could careless about someones sexual orientation but i can still see why showering with a gay man might bother some men or why some women could be bothered by showering with a lesbian.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

none of those situations have anything to do with a locker room so they aren't relevant to the discussion.  When there is showering after a sporting event most of the players are in there during a certain window and most will be in the shower at the same time.  Dunno why your trying to come after me i could careless about someones sexual orientation but i can still see why showering with a gay man might bother some men or why some women could be bothered by showering with a lesbian.  

I believe what he said was that the NBA has individual shower stalls so you're NOT showering together but you're right, even just the proximity would bother some men, especially the testosterone charged NBA players.

This just sounds like a shallow excuse to me very much like when Blacks could not use the same bathrooms as whites.