• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I AM SO PROUD WE WON THE SECOND HALF

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I am sure when you look up at him and gurgle, he smiles.   :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I personally think its funny that Mike calls people out on a Message board. If it makes him feel better about himself, by all means keep doing it.

Mike is a Message Board Bully. Big Tough Guy.

Hey, if you can solely address the fact that I keep proving what a **** fool you are by pulling up pictures of your dad, then I know that you've been beaten.  Keep on acting like a jerkoff, and I'll keep calling you out for the jerkoff you are.  Every time I do it, I prove why you're a jerkoff, too bad you can't refute the facts.

I am sure Huggins loses a lot of sleep because people like Brad and USFMikeB think he is morrally corrupt....

Where do you see me discussing Huggy's morality?  Keep on spinning your BS, AriRuebHermJoementum.  We all know how sad you are, one day you too shall recognize it.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

we finish well :(

now lets start well and play a complete game. ::)

well today we finished well because Louisville had a 30 pt lead that they could sit on.

I don't like it either, but it's better than the players just quitting entirely.

While I don't agree with calling morons morons, or namecalling in general, it is often hard to resist.  Regrettably, I've done it myself before.  As far as jumping off a bridge - I think that is known as a figure of speech.

The sad part is that if 83 would jump off a bridge, it would have a positive effect on the world.  One day he'll realize that his incessant whining will never benefit him.

I am sure when you look up at him and gurgle, he smiles.   :)

[smiley=roflmao.gif]

if getting blown out the last 2 games is improvement then I'm glad you're happy.  simply happy.  I wish I could be so simply happy.  

Gee, you're right.  Instead of looking at the basketball program from a season-vs-season view, I should just look at two games this season and determine the entire trend of the program. ::)

except, if you are so happy why are you name-calling so much and calling for people to commit suicide?

Two reasons: I'm calling someone exactly what he is - a moronic dumbass.  If he wasn't a moronic dumbass, I wouldn't call him a moronic dumbass.  However, since he's a moronic dumbass and doesn't realize it, I feel it to be my duty to ensure that he realizes that he's a moronic dumbass so that he can try to no longer be a moronic dumbass.

The other reason is that this board actually used to be a good place for fans to discuss USF sports.  Now, it is full of moronic dumbasses who think that the sole purpose of the site is to anonymously attack USF when it wins and loses.  That isn't just moronic, it is ignorant, and tells me that our school has a serious issue due to a lack of real fans.  Growth of this site has resulted in a dramatic increase in moronic dumbasses.

Finally, while I didn't call for "people" to commit suicide, I believe that it may be a rational solution for many of the moronic dumbasses that post on this site.  If all of you are so disappointed with USF that you feel it necessary to come here and make posts every day incessantly attacking USF, its administrators, its coaches, and its players, then just go jump off a bridge.  You have sad little sick pathetic lives that would be much better off floating under the skyway and into the gulf.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Okay so maybe it's not just a figure of speech.   ;)

This thread (like so many others on this topic) has been reduced to nothing but bickering over the same off-topic stuff and with that it will close.

Real basketball discussions are welcome on the main board.