• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Great Gameplan by the coaching staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

....ps that person was ari, who is a darksider.

[smiley=roflmao.gif]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

There were bad calls on both sides. Alot of the fouls that are called on us when everybody boo's are GOOD CALLS. We did have some aweful calls called against us, but if you were watching ND was having the same ticky tack calls go against them. The calls were bad but it went both ways.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

Can somebody find me a game when we played well and won that the darksiders were not there saying they were impressed. I know I see Herm post after every game. I know I do post after every game.

It was a great win. If this team makes it to the Garden they The DARKSIDERS were wrong and coach should be retained. Will we do it I think so. BUT THIS 1 win DOES NOT MAKE THIS A GOOD SEASON. Just as 1 loss does not make it a bad season.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Maybe Tom Crean wasn't too far off in his praise for Coach McCullum. We did exactly what we needed to do in order to win the game. We dictated the pace of the game from the outset, fought harder for rebounds and loose balls, and made very good decisions on the offensive end.

I think the teams recent good play has a good deal to do with having Chris Howard out there. We're a more composed team when he is on the floor.

Guest BasketBull.

If Verdejo gets fired up in this last stretch of the schedule, the team will be that much better. I know he can shoot the ball. I just don't know what's going on with him.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I give credit where credit is due.  It was a brilliant effort.  Win or Lose.  He had them sticking to the plan even when they started to sway.

The two best moments I saw in the game.

1.)  Being able to sustain the lead in the game the ENTIRE first half WITHOUT gransberry.  On the bench from the 15 minute mark on -- yet still in controll.

2.)  Mac pulling Boozeman and giving him a tounge lashing for a missed quick three pointer that lead to a transition 3 for Notre Dame and the eventual run that put them up by 2 in the second half.

He coached a great game.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

1.  Same game plan they have used for the last four games.

2.  Gransberry needs to stop trying to take charges.  We lost him early in the first half and he is a major part of our offense although last night the team stepped up.

3.  Ref with the mustache must have thought he was on a commission basis because he must have called 75% of all the fouls.  Bad fouls went both ways in this game.

4. This team reminds me of the football team during Andres two years.  Steady offense,good defense but they can not fall too far behind because they don't have the offensive power to put up alot of points.

5.  We really need a couple of three point shooters(I know-repeating myself). Buckley is the best we have and he is only at about 36%.  Our team as a whole is horrible which makes comebacks tough.  We need a Young(WV),Carter(ND),Fitzgerald(Marq) or even a guy like Falls(ND) - that kid was on fire and got ND back in the game.

6. MSG is in the picture now.  Road wins will be tough but possible especially with the way they are playing now.  I would love to be at the UL game.  Our guys will want badly to make up for that embarressing loss to them at the dome.

7. Mattis is a fun player to watch.

8.  Howard continues to look slow.  We really need Bozeman to step up.  He is one quick guard.

9. Mac is using almost all his players in the first half.

10.  We needed free throws to win this game and thank goodness we made them.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

I think Capko plays well on the bench too.

What are you saying here ?  He was in the game.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Yeah -- he was in the game.  He came in for about 2 minutes.  Turned the ball over twice and Mac sent him back to the bench.

He is really bad.  I am really sorry that he might read that.  But he is not good.