• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What a rush

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Hopefully the coaching staff will work out some schemes to enable Matt and Mike (Ford) to work some magic.  I know part of Matt's game is being able to run the ball, which is great, but.......I'd rather have Ford do the running and save Matt's legs.  That will allow him to use that fabulous arm of his ever better.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Voodoo One was not used near enough this year.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

I hope he lives up to it to but some of you know why I hope so LOL!! I am really hoping for Matts stats to be a lot diff than last year as far as passing and rushing yards...Last year 2598 passing and 633 rushing...next year lets hope for 200-300 yards rushing and 3000-4000 passing I really think with a great running game by our backs this is not out of the question!!

I agree.  600+ yards as a QB=alot of hits.  Most of those runs you can simply convert to draws for Ford and not miss a beat.  The key is making the first guy miss and Ford can definitely do that if he's anything like his videos.  We need that running game so our WRs can get some one on one matchups with Matt having time to let them work and then making them pay.