• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls win by 22

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

The goal has gotta be win 6 at this point

I agree that should be the target number of wins we would need to get to.

the fellas im quoting make the most sense out of everyone here.  i do more reading than posting under D1DDY and D1DDY2 (office and home log in :)  

but c'mon, we win and there's a 4 page thread?  we lose and there's barely a page, everyone knows the situation we're in but keep your chin up after a conference win!  

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Good game by the bulls.  jesus looked good.  Mac was cheering him on for a couple of passes he made.  Maybe they buried the hatchett.  The bench played minutes and scored points.  We distributed the ball around well and everyone scored pretty much evenly.  

i dont see anything wrong with 83s comment on how we should have won.  It shows he sees an improvement.  Last year we should not have beaten anyone.  Maybe we are benefiting from the big east having some really bad teams, maybe we are getting better as a team.  no matter how you look at it, it is an improvement.  It just sucks we improve in a year where these guys are right it will take about 6 conference wins to send us to msg.  So we need to keep it at least close with the better teams and  try to hit 3s at the end of games or get lucky and pull off some upsets.  

some of us are too smart to let an opinion make us overly sensitive.  

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,165

great win # 2, two more to go to get to MSG!

go mac!

go bulls!

Team played well. We won a game we were supose to. I was surprised to win by 22.

We will need more than 4 wins to get to MSG.

can't you ever be happy for the team, instead of taking this cheap shot at them, no game is a sure win, so please stop speaking like they are.  we played a better game than Rutgers did, plain and simple we were the better team on the court tonight, and we won by a lot.  for once please stop taking this cheap shot at the team after every win.

Jesus Christ, can we stop the drama?

I'm not a huge fan of the guy either, but don't take his post out of context.  Why highlight the "cheap shot" (which wasn't even a cheap shot...it was the truth and I don't find the comment inappropriate?  Why not highlight the compliment?  I guess some people just need to feel important on ZE INTERNETZ.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

great win # 2, two more to go to get to MSG!

go mac!

go bulls!

Team played well. We won a game we were supose to. I was surprised to win by 22.

We will need more than 4 wins to get to MSG.

can't you ever be happy for the team, instead of taking this cheap shot at them, no game is a sure win, so please stop speaking like they are.  we played a better game than Rutgers did, plain and simple we were the better team on the court tonight, and we won by a lot.  for once please stop taking this cheap shot at the team after every win.

Jesus Christ, can we stop the drama?

I'm not a huge fan of the guy either, but don't take his post out of context.  Why highlight the "cheap shot" (which wasn't even a cheap shot...it was the truth and I don't find the comment inappropriate?  Why not highlight the compliment?  I guess some people just need to feel important on ZE INTERNETZ.

I didn't see the cheap shot either, Andy feels like a big man trying to single me out. Whatever makes him sleep better at night.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

it was a comment that shouldn't have been said, because had we lost, he would have used it against us.  i just don't like that comment, no conference game is a sure win, i don't care what the spread is on the game, and we were one of the worst teams/still are in the big east prior to this game, so i don't think it was a sure win.  the team won, and played well, you could have just said that and left out the "We won a game we were supposed to" line.  its annoying.  i'm sure the players wouldn't like hearing that either, cause it takes away from their victory and their effort that they put in to this game.

it was a comment that shouldn't have been said, because had we lost, he would have used it against us.  i just don't like that comment, no conference game is a sure win, i don't care what the spread is on the game, and we were one of the worst teams/still are in the big east prior to this game, so i don't think it was a sure win.  the team won, and played well, you could have just said that and left out the "We won a game we were supposed to" line.  its annoying.  i'm sure the players wouldn't like hearing that either, cause it takes away from their victory and their effort that they put in to this game.

well you and Mike are the only ones who see it as a cheap shot. It's a true statement..... Jesus we were 9 pt fav's. Should we have lost? If the team beats Marquette, ND, or Cuse then that is a big step forward.

And if we lost to Rutgers you are dam right I would have said something.

Apparently you have less faith in the team than I do if you didn't think we would win last night. We took care of business. We played a good game. We beat a team we should of.

btw I left out the part that Rutgers may have been the worst shooting team I have ever seen in my life. They missed so many open shots and even a few lay ups. I left that out because I didn't see a need to say it.

Now I am closer to laying a cheap shot on the team.

I am glad to also see that you are coming back to reality. We are one of the worst teams in the Big East. I have made that statement and you blasted me. Now you are making the same statement. Soon you will see the light and call for coaches head.