• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Feb 3rd BB Doubleheader Question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  0

Get over yourself Ari....It wouldn't matter to me whether the idea came from Dingleberry, Mayberry or the Vatican...IMO it sucks.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah -- doesn't make much sense to require people to purchase separate tickets.

Its not like its hard to find a seat at the womens game.

They should just let you show up early and grab a seat.  Have an "open seating" policy.

All women's games should have an open seating policy. Students, Alumni, Joe Public - sit wherever you'd like.

The only possible problem would be season ticket holders... but the policy could be explained as "limited general admission" with the limit being if you are in a season ticket holder's seat, you have to move.  Or maybe limit season tickets to one side of the court, and perhaps just certain rows in that section.

Oh great! a guy who isn't a fan of basketball has it all figured out.

I am not a fan of the sport of basketball... but if the game is on TV where I can watch for free, pause it on my DVR when I need to hit the can, and can do other things... I will tune in.

I'm sure there are others like me...

You don't have to be a basketball fan to understand that there are things a team can do to get more butts in the seats.  Obviously the team and the sport are not enough.  There has to be something more (and before you rail on me, I will come to the U Conn game.)

But I do agree that people should not see the women for free... and they need to clear the Sun Dome to ensure that a large number of people aren't trying to see the men's game without buying a ticket. (Only so many can hide in bathrooms.)

Ah! The free t-shirt is getting you out to old dome for the UCONN game. ;D

And how would you identify the different groups...paint the men's ticket holders hair daglo lime ;D

Uh, by the tickets they have?

That would be a bit of a task to manage...personally I like the daglo lime paint idea better. ;D

Why not just buy a $7 ticket and help support the women's program.

The women's program needs the exposure more than it needs the $7/ticket...

So...should they refund the $7 to the people who have purchased ticket to both games or just say screw you.  I subscribe to the old Chinese laundry policy of "No Tickee, No Shirtee".

If you're into giving free admissions then how about letting people with tickets to the women's game stay for the men's game....The men's program hasn't exactly been filling the house...they could use the exposure too, How many butts were there actually in the seats last Sunday for the Cincy game...looked to me to be about 2500.  Plus, it would solve the problem of clearing out the dome between games.

Speaking of filling empty seats...why not give people who go to a Bucs game free admission into the next Bulls Football game...limit it to the first 20,000 who come to the box office. Football could use the exposure too.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58

Gees, I didn't realize my post was going to start such a discussion!

I had to buy a separate ticket for the WBB game and am in section M1, row 3, while the best men's ticket I could get is D3, row 1.

If you want to go to the WBB game, I agree with Hauling Bull.  Pay the $7 like the rest of us fans.

They cannot sell you a women's ticket and let you stay at the same place as there are many more men's season ticket holders taking up the bottom sections, which are available to us non-season ticket holders for WBB games.

Hope to see all of you that are posting on this thread at the game!!

Go Bulls!

I'll be at both...I hope the place doesn't turn into a sea of blue for the mens game.

For those looking for a freebie...by a ticket for the WBB game $7....get there early...they don't charge the $5 for parking...like they do for the men's game...supportt Jose and the ladies...they deserve it.

Go Bulls

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I'll be at both...I hope the place doesn't turn into a sea of blue for the mens game.

For those looking for a freebie... by a ticket for the WBB game $7....get there early...they don't charge the $5 for parking...like they do for the men's game...supportt Jose and the ladies...they deserve it.

Go Bulls

Another reason to catch both also has to do with the parking. It was a freaking fiasco for the L'ville game. I'm assuming the main ereason was the student parking for night classes and that shouldn't be a problem this time but should be another incentive if someome needs one besides just going out to support the women.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Just imagine what it would be like if they ever built an OCS across Bull Run on Fowler Field.

Thursday night games would be a ***** ....