• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF getting props from WVU fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

We miss him big time...  he was the board MVP.  (most valuable poster) :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how the Duemig defenders ran off a USF fan from this site, yet Duemig ripped USF this season because Leavitt was unhappy with the media. It just goes to show that many fans are still clueless about Duemig.

anybody that defends Deumig needs to stop posting on this site. Only bandwagon buc fans tune him in.

No one defended Duemig in the posts - people were critical of Howie...

(including me - a mistake I regret and apologize for)

HowieP is doing a good job representing USF over there.  Too bad that the number of ignorant jerkoffs got so high on this board that he stopped participating here.

Even though Howie has stopped posting on the BullsPen, don't for one moment think he isn't pushing for USF all the way.  In fact, it might be one of the best things that happened, because his posting on the other team boards keeps focus on USF.

BTW, Mike, I do appreciate your comments regarding Howie very much.

Signed his better half, ME

Howie's earned the praise, MamaP.  Tell him we miss him around here!

Amen Mike!!

For those that are interested... here is the thread in question:

http://www.thebullspen.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/nph-YaBB.pl?num=1124916539

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

HowieP is doing a good job representing USF over there.  Too bad that the number of ignorant jerkoffs got so high on this board that he stopped participating here.

didn't something happen on a talk show?

weren't you one of the people who asked him to leave

Quote from you:

Re: Is that OUR Howie on the air right now??

Reply #94 - Aug 29th, 2005, 4:44pm    

stay gone howie

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Just to set the record straight.  There was one poster on the board who believed that Howie had no right to set Duemig straight with regard to his presumed knowledge of USF.  That of course is Bullcrap!!!!  Howie has as much right as any other person to confront a media person or anyone who is in error.  At least he is well armed with facts.

It so happens that when this occurred, I was seeing my son in New York and I missed the event.  I didn't even know for a few weeks that he stopped posting on the Bullspen.  

Again, thank you fellow Bull supporters who BULLIEVE in Howie.  Even if he doesn't post here, rest assured he will be posting for the glory of our Bulls.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

I'm sort of new here, but you are saying that some jackass took exception to one of our loyal souls debating that tool Deumig ("CJ Spiller has enrolled at UF this week..."), and caused that loyal soul has moved on anywhere??  Given the level of censorship found currently, I'm amazed such fur flying could get to that level, to be honest.

I'd advocate to old Howie, mama, that 2007 is a new year, he should strap on a new set, piss on whatever jackass bedeviled him, and start his posting back here where he really belongs.  Life's short, tell him to come back with some love, and use his time on the WVU board when he's got an extra couch he needs to get torched.......these are exciting times for USF, it's damned time to get all good hands back on deck!!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Would that jackass be bigshoop or am i wrong? I am just saying that from the link that Jim posted and reading the thread of course. Or is it more than one person that attributed to Howie leaving here?

Funny how the Duemig defenders ran off a USF fan from this site, yet Duemig ripped USF this season because Leavitt was unhappy with the media. It just goes to show that many fans are still clueless about Duemig.

anybody that defends Deumig needs to stop posting on this site. Only bandwagon buc fans tune him in.

No one defended Duemig in the posts - people were critical of Howie...

(including me - a mistake I regret and apologize for)

Even though Howie has stopped posting on the BullsPen, don't for one moment think he isn't pushing for USF all the way.  In fact, it might be one of the best things that happened, because his posting on the other team boards keeps focus on USF.

BTW, Mike, I do appreciate your comments regarding Howie very much.

Signed his better half, ME

Howie's earned the praise, MamaP.  Tell him we miss him around here!

Amen Mike!!

For those that are interested... here is the thread in question:

http://www.thebullspen.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/nph-YaBB.pl?num=1124916539

P.S. Mama Bull,

I just reread that thread and clearly, could see it was Mrs. Blackwell coming inside from his latest bake sale long enough to throw some mud on your good man.  If I had a nickel for every time Mrs. Blackwell took both hands out of his coach's pants long enough to pen out some vitriolic lunacy about USF's logo, uniform colors or the style of underwear the 50 year old guy sitting in front of him that gets him so excited at home games, I'd not only subscribe to this fine, free, free for all site, but I'd also subscribe to EVERY premium service, buy a round of freebies for the posters herein, AND set up the house at the opener versus Elon with courvoisier's finest.

Like my dad used to say, "consider the source" and in this case, the "sources".  If some nutswinger feels so impassioned about that tool Deumig as to denegrade your good man, I can only thank science and man rules that preclude two such "pals" from breeding further progeny.  

Let me reiterate.   WELCOME 2007!  I like your posting style, same for hubby's and can only see this board being a better place by both of you reengaging for 2007.  Should Mrs. Blackwell's garter snap as his blood pressure exceeds 200 if he reads and deciphers my prose, and he becomes enraged, so be it. If he becomes engorged, maybe he and Deumig can take care of each other.....

Ho Ho Ho!! Back to the fold you should go!!!!

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Would that jackass be bigshoop or am i wrong? I am just saying that from the link that Jim posted and reading the thread of course. Or is it more than one person that attributed to Howie leaving here?

i have been blamed, but i still dont know why.

the bottom line is that a grown man, howiep, took his ball and went home. no one "ran him off". that's just stupid to say. this is a message board for god sakes, not everyone is going to agree with everything you say or do.

do i wish he hadnt left? absolutely, but in the end, all it took was 1 or 2 negative comments and he ran away.

all i said to howie was that he sounded like a moron on the air. anyone who heard the call, should back that up. whether that be because he was nervous or what, i dont know. but anyway, thats all i said to him.

hell, i've been on the air before and i'm sure i didnt sound good either, but i guarantee you i wouldnt have pouted had someone told me the truth.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

P.S. Mama Bull,

I just reread that thread and clearly, could see it was Mrs. Blackwell coming inside from his latest bake sale long enough to throw some mud on your good man.  If I had a nickel for every time Mrs. Blackwell took both hands out of his coach's pants long enough to pen out some vitriolic lunacy about USF's logo, uniform colors or the style of underwear the 50 year old guy sitting in front of him that gets him so excited at home games, I'd not only subscribe to this fine, free, free for all site, but I'd also subscribe to EVERY premium service, buy a round of freebies for the posters herein, AND set up the house at the opener versus Elon with courvoisier's finest.

Like my dad used to say, "consider the source" and in this case, the "sources".  If some nutswinger feels so impassioned about that tool Deumig as to denegrade your good man, I can only thank science and man rules that preclude two such "pals" from breeding further progeny.  

Let me reiterate.   WELCOME 2007!  I like your posting style, same for hubby's and can only see this board being a better place by both of you reengaging for 2007.  Should Mrs. Blackwell's garter snap as his blood pressure exceeds 200 if he reads and deciphers my prose, and he becomes enraged, so be it. If he becomes engorged, maybe he and Deumig can take care of each other.....

wow, that's some serious hatred you got going there.

do yourself a favor, when you see my name, dont read it. problem solved.

carry on...

P.S. Mama Bull,

wow, that's some serious hatred you got going there.

do yourself a favor, when you see my name, dont read it. problem solved.

carry on...

Don't give yourself so much credit, Mrs. Blackwell, but do appreciate the rhetoric.  Give your best to Deumig tomorrow, by then, he may realize Spiller isn't going to UF.....