• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How DO recruiting visits go?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

How do visits go at USF? What kinds of things do the coaches show the recruits? Do they stay on campus? Do they go around town? I've always wondered how those in the athletic dept sell USF to it's recruits.

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Well,  it  starts out with CJL and some of the assistants taking the recruit to Ray Jay to show them the amazing facilities. From there its across the street to Mons to show them one of America's most well known strip clubs. Then its back to campus, where they get to sit back and roll a nice fat one with Jackie Chambers, Rickey Ponton, Josh Julmiste, Carlton Hill...oh wait, I mean Carlton Hill. Then if they are still not sold they have a buffet of Sorority girls to choose from.

I keed.  :D

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Well,  it  starts out with CJL and some of the assistants taking the recruit to Ray Jay to show them the amazing facilities. From there its across the street to Mons to show them one of America's most well known strip clubs. Then its back to campus, where they get to sit back and roll a nice fat one with Jackie Chambers, Rickey Ponton, Josh Julmiste, Carlton Hill...oh wait, I mean Carlton Hill. Then if they are still not sold they have a buffet of Sorority girls to choose from.

I keed.  :D

;D

Usually they heavily tour the football facilities (i think ray jay too since its where we play), they also check out the rest of the campus.  Alot of time thy get a current player to take them around the city to experience it aswell.  I know when one of my friends who played at JU went on his visit there he stayed overnight and got to experience some stuff there as far as night life.  I dont have a for sure templet how things are done there but ill say that there was some well influencing that was done the night my friend stayed at JU.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

They usually have a player "sponsor" them.

Sure all will go out to eat . . .

better than in the old days when coach would meet them at the hotel because we were in trailers.  :o