• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What a joke!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I am sick and tired of this losing crap!!!! We have UL at home, and we lose!!!!! WTF!!!! This is not a strong UL team, yet USF looks out of their league. This team is worse this year compared to last season. What happened to USF giving BIG EAST teams a battle??? I am tired of this crap!!!! WTF!!!!! RANT!!!! RANT!!!! RANT!!!! USF HOOPS IS A JOKE!!!!! I am fed up!!! The DARKSIDE is looking pretty good right about now.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah it's getting pretty bad. At least the schedule gets easier from here :-[

Sorry for my rant, but I am so depressed right now about the hoops program. I thought we would be better than this after what we went through last season. I guess I thought wrong. I dont want to hear the excuses about the player injuries because I have been hearing that for years with this program. We must beat Cincy this Sunday, or it is pretty much done this season. ****, losing at home like this is flat out embarrassing. Not a good way to gain new fans in my opinion.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

yup...not to mention..losing old fans...i taught the student turnout today was great....but i dont expect them to show up if we play like this

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Is it football season yet?

Cincy is a must win for the BasketBulls!!!! I will be there cheering the best that I can. If we lose that game, we can just cancel our plans for the BIG EAST TOURNY. Beat the BEARCATS!!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

this just in--- USF is a football school

I think Coach Lelo Prado is going to get our baseball program going. He has impressed me with the recruiting and attitude that he has brought to the basebulls. Lets hope for a nice baseball season that will carry us into the summer. Then we can talk about football. Basketball cant go anywhere but up, but when the hell are we going to go up??? It is sad.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I am sick and tired of this losing crap!!!! We have UL at home, and we lose!!!!! WTF!!!! This is not a strong UL team, yet USF looks out of their league. This team is worse this year compared to last season. What happened to USF giving BIG EAST teams a battle??? I am tired of this crap!!!! WTF!!!!! RANT!!!! RANT!!!! RANT!!!! USF HOOPS IS A JOKE!!!!! I am fed up!!! The DARKSIDE is looking pretty good right about now.

When was the last time USF beat UL in basketball, at home, on the road or at a neutral venue?

I cant remember the year, but USF beat UL at home during Denny Crum's final season. Ced Smith was on the team, and we were coached by Seth Greenberg. Now last season, USF almost beat UL on the road if you can recall that game. I just thought that we would have put up a better fight against UL at home this season. We still play them again on the road this season, so maybe we can turn it around.