• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

George Selvie All-American

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  0

TAMPA, FLA. (January 9, 2007) – USF defensive end George Selvie has been named first team Scripps Freshman All-America, as selected by the Football Writers Association of America. Selvie hails from Pensacola, Fla.

Selvie, who was named second team Freshman All-America by The Sporting News earlier, was third on the USF team and led all linemen with 84 tackles. He tied for the team lead with 15 tackles for loss, and he also had 5.5 sacks. Selvie tied the school record for forced fumbles with four and he recovered two, including one for a touchdown at West Virginia.

Watching Florida's defensive ends just demolish Troy Smith last night, It reminded me of what this guy did to Pat White and Co. in Morgantown....

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Congratulations to George.  

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Hell of a year by Mr Selvie. Honestly, he put up HUGE numbers pretty **** quietly.

Watching Florida's defensive ends just demolish Troy Smith last night, It reminded me of what this guy did to Pat White and Co. in Morgantown....

I was thinking the same thing. Our defensive line could be just as good very, VERY soon.