• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

a win for darksiders...vatech beats duke

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  0

oh, agreed 100%, sorry. it's not anything for anybody who really cares about usf.  this whole darksiders concept is absurd.  let's just win some damned games or be competitive when we don't and we can all go sing kumbaya together. good chance to start today.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

I agree, the vt win wasnt a win for the darksiders.  I wanted seth out of here as much as I want crm out.  In fact it was Seth's teams that didnt live up to all the hype and expectations, and his inability to win the big games at usf that probably helped put usf in its current state of horribleness.  crm just isnt the guy to turn it around.   Seth had some big crowds, usf bball was exciting and people wanted to comeout for games, that is towards the beginning of his time at usf.  Then some late season losing streaks for a couple years in a row started to disappoint the crowds.  Ever time we had 6,000+ fans in the dome seth would lose.  It was the 6000 jinx.  Well you want to perform well in front of a crowd like that so they want to come back for more.  Instead we lose miserably, reducing people's desire to come back.

Now they sure arent going to come back to watch crm lose.  Attendance is at a 20 year low people, that speaks for itself of what alumni, and fans think of the current state of usf bball.  They dont want to support it.  They might watch it on tv, or look up the score in the paper, but they arent excited about driving out to the dome and watching the game in person.  USF's highest attended game ever, was against UNC-C.  CHARLOTTE, over 10400 people attended the game vs CHARLOTTE.  Obviously there was some interest in usf bball at that time.  WE dont get a third of that now and cant even get half that when we play major household names like ND, Georgetown, etc.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

how is this a win for the darksiders?  most of these darksiders wanted seth out of here too.

you guys are idiots.  trying to turn things that arent even there into something

concur--- this whole darkside crap is total BS.  

oh well-- I guess I should consider the MO of the originating source of this thread

what does MO mean?

who thought usf would replace seth with such a bad coach???

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

how is this a win for the darksiders?  most of these darksiders wanted seth out of here too.

you guys are idiots.  trying to turn things that arent even there into something

concur--- this whole darkside crap is total BS.  

oh well-- I guess I should consider the MO of the originating source of this thread

I didnt think it would be possible, i was wrong.  Just hope we dont hire a lame duck again next year.  

what does MO mean?

who thought usf would replace seth with such a bad coach???