• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU raids Big East Coaching Staffs

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

But I'm sure there will be someone try to take Frey, probably WVU.

What amazes me is these programs that think they are "too good" to play BE teams, look down at USF, etc. but they are the first ones to line up and hire our coaches.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

Why does it amaze you?  If they weren't "too good" they wouldn't be able to snatch away coaches as often as they do.  

Or is Florida not "too good" for Utah?

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Why does it amaze you?  If they weren't "too good" they wouldn't be able to snatch away coaches as often as they do.  

Or is Florida not "too good" for Utah?

Good point.. you guys better hold tight to O'Leary... He has to be on someone's list

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Bowden is doing what Mike Shula failed to do at Alabama, changing his offensive assistants as requested or demanded by the boosters and/or AD.  Shula refused to make the coaching changes when asked to and he was fired.  Bowden's been around for a long time because more than just winning, he's also not dumb and knows when the big donors tell you to do something, you'd better jump to it, unless of course it's against NCAA rules.  He gave his son as much cover as he could and he's cleaning house now and probably with much input from whoever the OC that is that is soon to be named.  There's an OC out there or possibly a offensive assistant who's been slated to be an OC that is helping him pick this staff.  I'm sure he's not doing this without that persons input when it's possible that an OC would say, that's not my guy and that's not my guy, get rid of those new ones cuz I'm bringing in my own.  This guy is probably not stealing from his own staff since the head coach of that staff may find out and he want's to be as incognito as possible right now.  That's why I believe it probably is Jimbo and we'll here about it soon enough.  That's my two cent's worth.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

We are lucky they didnt take Frey...

An FSU grad . . .

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Comprehension has always been a problem with UCFers.....the point is their attitude is holier than thou and they don't want to recognize that anyone else in the world exists except for their "elite" program, however they come those who aren't "equal" to them to better their staff.  Well if they are so dame elite and too good for everyone then they shouldn't have to stoop to take from those beneath them.

It similar to settling for the ugly fat girl that hangs out with the hot one at a bar.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

Good point.. you guys better hold tight to O'Leary... He has to be on someone's list

LOL - yeah, maybe the guy with the tee time schedule.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Or the guy that is scheduling when to make donuts at Krispy Kreme...