• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To put our loss to UAB in perspective ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

Mike has a tendency to come across with a "holier than thou" tone.  Its just his way, regardless of the point he is trying to defend or the position he is trying to take he often just presents a subjective statement as objective fact and then acts like he is better than you if you disagree (after all, if you knew any better you'd see it his way).  Some people are just like that, no biggie.

umm--- all I said was that if his "life mission is to keep this board honest." -- that that is pathetic.

What kind of life is that? Message boards should have nothing to do with ones life mission. it's a silly statement.

oh-- and bite me

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

Let's be honest, beating Wake is better than I thought they would do and we already have a better team than last year.  But Wake ain't all that great and have we really beaten anybody good?  All you CRM supporters keep pleading for the darksiders to wait till the end of the season to pass judgment after a loss then fine, I'm willing to do that but if you want to add validity to your argument and make yourself look credible then you have to do the same, even after a win

here is the problem--- it's really this simple.

You keep telling us we are CRM supporters simply because we argue with you. Did we say -- flat out-- we support CRM specifically? I have always maintained that I support WHOEVER the coach is regardless. I may be the exception. But others who are supporting the team are not making a case for retaining CRM. They simply see no need to ***** about him nonstop after every loss. I mean-- we get it. YOu don't like him. Fine-- we have accepted that. But until you show us some other way to deal with the current situation THAT IS RATIONAL, we aren't going to put up with your lambasting the guy 24x7

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

especially after wins where we played well!