• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be nice...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

If you know of anyone that was horrible at the bowl game, please post it here or PM me.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Dude, screw the Boneyard idiots.  Those are the same guys that banned any USF fans for posting smack and demanding that they didn't want any smack while making posts about our mothers being whores.  Message boards are going to have people that post stupid things, and gives them the opportunity to be ignorant in a public yet anonymous fashion.

Don't try to appease them, because you can't.  The only appeasement they want is a win, and that isn't going to happen.  They are going to whine and cry all year, no matter what happens.  Don't play into their hands, just ignore them.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

Its a lost cause.  Let them think what they want.  Last year when we played NC State the same groups wereup there (for the most part) and we got compliments from their fans.  I met many good ECU fans but the times I got cussed at, yelled bulls suck, or even called a faggot for wearing green and gold was horrible.  This was not provoked by me as the only thing I said all weekend when approached by an ECU fan was GO BULLS!

Let them think what they want b/c we can't change it.

Just remember, they don't want to be in the Big East.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

USF03-

Where were you in Miami?  Where were you at the UCF games?  Where were you for the So. Miss games a while back?  Will you be there when we go to Florida?  Being stupid is a personal choice for some, being a victim in the circumstance and getting in peoples face is another.

Listen, people do stupid stuff on both sides of the game.  BPD and other law enforcement was there in B'ham, people freinds and families were there.

If friends are unwilling to police their own friends,  things are going to happen.  

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

Some stuff would have happened anyway, but that was stupid to have both schools fans on the same side. I realize they were trying to hide it for the cameras, but come on.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

Billy lay off.....

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

All they are doing is crying.

They are trying to find ways to overcome their defeat.

Like someone said, they don't want to be in the BE.  Whenever the BE has an expansion ( ;D ;D ;D), we'll make sure to voice our opinions to USF's administration about ECU's lack of interest in the BE.

They are acting like UCFers... let them be.  At the end... we are still in the BE, in a BCS conference, making money, cleaning house (4-0), and we just won our first bowl game.

Not bad for 10 years.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Billy lay off.....

All I want to know is if something as bad as they say REALLY HAPPENED.  Why do you care?  and don't TELL me what to do and not to do.  If I find something horrific, I will do something about it.

BUT, I doubt something that bad happened.  I REALLY hope it was not the beefstuds... they better hope I don't find anything.  

People do dumb things when sport games and beer mix, I know.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Billy lay off.....

All I want to know is if something as bad as they say REALLY HAPPENED.  Why do you care?  and don't TELL me what to do and not to do.  If I find something horrific, I will do something about it.

BUT, I doubt something that bad happened.  I REALLY hope it was not the beefstuds... they better hope I don't find anything.  

People do dumb things when sport games and beer mix, I know.

Dude, you sound like you are on some SG power trip or something.  Stick to doing what is in the SG Constitution, and quit thinking that you are responsible for what happens at bowl games in other states.