• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A trophy

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

img5515vo9.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics Mike.

It is great to finally have a football trophy ... first of MANY !

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Every former player and staff member deserves that trophy. As corny as it sounds, I got teary eyed after seeing and hearing the players celebrate this bowl win. They worked so **** hard just to win for USF. To me, I owe them a lot for their hard work. I really hope more fans in Tampa jump on the bandwagon to support this program. Once they realise at how these kids play they will be hooked.

Every former player and staff member deserves that trophy. As corny as it sounds, I got teary eyed after seeing and hearing the players celebrate this bowl win. They worked so **** hard just to win for USF. To me, I owe them a lot for their hard work. I really hope more fans in Tampa jump on the bandwagon to support this program. Once they realise at how these kids play they will be hooked.

A.M.E.N.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Agree BD, and I was a bit misty all the way down here watching on my computer ... wish I could have been there supporting in person.

So many things we owe to the pioneers of this program.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

When the game ended, the best part of all was watching all the players on the field celebrating.  Being there and able to be a part of this first for USF could't be sweeter.

Although this was also the final game for our seniors, I know we won't forget them and their contributions over the past years.  They make me proud to be part of Bull Nation.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Send them a check!  ;)

They (the administration) likes those.