• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nice game, Bulls.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78
  • Days Won:  0

No excuses.  You guys were clearly the better team today.  Your defense is excellent, and obviously your offense should get better the next few years.  You dominated the line of scrimmage, which I feared going in.  Your LBs are top-notch.  We are young and improving but weren't up to the job today.  Good luck next year.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,401
  • Days Won:  10

Back atcha, Kyle.  How is Pickney?  I haven't heard exactly what was wrong with him.  I hope it is not too bad.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78

Haven't heard.  Looked like some kind of shoulder injury.  That kid has taken more licks in the past four years than anyone should have to endure.  It would amaze you the hits he has bounced up from.  He has a lot of heart.  Hopefully, it's not too serious.  I assume Grothe will be fine?  That was one fine pass he threw on the sideline route.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Thanks Kyle. Grothe has a hairliner on the shin bone. Yeah I hope your qb is ok. TV showed he was in a lot of pain, both physically and emotionally. Too bad he won't be back next year, but I think he'll be playing somewhere next season. Take care and Merry Christmas.   Reaper

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

Kyle,

Thanks for stopping by to congrats USF.  ECU's defense played tough against USF. Take away that early fumble that led to the early TD, the game may have been different. I believe ECU came out to play too nervouse because it was the players first bowl game. USF looked like that last season against NC ST in which we made bad mistakes. ECU will be fine with Holtz as the coach in the long run. He seems like a classy coach through and through. Anyway, I wish you guys good luck next season. I hope you go to the Liberty Bowl after winning C-USA.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5

Also wanted to extend congratulations to you folks.  You should be proud of the game your team had. I hope someday we can return the favor.  Your band was really impressive as well as your fans.  The younger guys coming over and taunting our fans was a little bush. From reading all of your posts over the past few weeks I thought you were a little more classy than that. I was really dissapointed in how Birmingham handled the bowl. I think fans from both teams deserved better.

Hope your trip home was safe.  Have a happy holiday

Guest r_to_the_izzo
Also wanted to extend congratulations to you folks.  You should be proud of the game your team had. I hope someday we can return the favor.  Your band was really impressive as well as your fans.  The younger guys coming over and taunting our fans was a little bush. From reading all of your posts over the past few weeks I thought you were a little more classy than that. I was really dissapointed in how Birmingham handled the bowl. I think fans from both teams deserved better.

Those "super" fans were the beef studs and do not represent the student population at USF. Hell they start just as many fights with other USF fans as they do with other fans... they have great energy and spirit they just misuse it sometimes.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

[highlight]Those "super" fans were the beef studs and do not represent the student population at USF. Hell they start just as many fights with other USF fans as they do with other fans... they have great energy and spirit they just misuse it sometimes. [/highlight]

AMATEURS  >:(

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Oh and by the way Kyle76, we werent just the better team on Saturday, we are the better team period.

Now go join the march on Birmingham to try and get USF fans in trouble for their behavior. ;D ;D ;D Kinda like how UCF wrote the NCAA about our "recruiting violations".