• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pregame

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Any news about the pregame tailgating around Legion Field?  I know USF is putting up a big tent, but no one knows where its located yet.  Need to get on the ball here with only 3 days remaining and 1 of those being a travel day.

Any news about the pregame tailgating around Legion Field?  I know USF is putting up a big tent, but no one knows where its located yet.  Need to get on the ball here with only 3 days remaining and 1 of those being a travel day.

I think it will be at Legion Field.  Look for the Big Tent.

;)  ;)  ;D  ;D  ::)  ::)  :P  :P

Not sure why people have to know this before they actually get to the stadium... it's probably not that hard to drive and/or walk around to find the tent.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

2:21:21 till kick off!

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Not sure why people have to know this before they actually get to the stadium... it's probably not that hard to drive and/or walk around to find the tent.

It would be nice to know Jim.  Not sure why we can't get this information.  There could be a bunch of tents out there, between ECU, sponsors, etc.  Not sure it will be as easy as looking for a tent, especially at a stadium no one is familiar with anyway.  

You would think both schools would want people to attend the pep rally, so why no information about where it will be held other than at the stadium?  At least tell us, N, S, E or W side.  Give us a hint.  Maybe they plan on putting signs up pointing to the different activities?

It would be nice to know Jim.  Not sure why we can't get this information.  There could be a bunch of tents out there, between ECU, sponsors, etc.  Not sure it will be as easy as looking for a tent, especially at a stadium no one is familiar with anyway.  

You would think both schools would want people to attend the pep rally, so why no information about where it will be held other than at the stadium?  At least tell us, N, S, E or W side.  Give us a hint.  Maybe they plan on putting signs up pointing to the different activities?

I'm not saying we should be surprised... it would be nice to know... but I am not that concerned about it... roll with the punches, my man.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I'm not saying we should be surprised... it would be nice to know... but I am not that concerned about it... roll with the punches, my man.

I will.  Don't mean to complain.  I'm sure the word will get out at the hotel.  If we don't make it to the tent, won't ruin my weekend.  

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  295
  • Days Won:  0

no you should be complaining..it shouldnt be a kept secret..if they have that info we should be informed...i dont mind wingy it but on the other hand we are going into strange territory and it just makes life easier if you have that info just as we all google and mapquest and ask others for info...sh%# i'll complain...maybe we need Eats it on this..he did a great job with the BBQ..i think a little organization goes a long way...and as always GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

I was told by some already up there Legion Field is in surroundings similar to the surroundings we had at the Miami Univ. game just to give everyone an idea.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

you mean University of Miami