• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB @ UCONN tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

I just called the ticket office today thinking that they would have vistor seats reserved at the civic center for the USF game at UCONN but the guy told me that they only have seats available to season ticket holders and donors. I was planning on going to the game and it really stinks I might not be there to support the team. However, I was wondering if someone who is a season ticket holder that could get some tickets for me (at least two but I could use 6) that does not plan on attending the game and I could pay for the tickets so that I can bring some USF fans to cheer for the bulls.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

You can get visitor section seats through UConn's athletic dept and you can get general tickets through USF, just not yet.  The first release is always to the donors, then later, to the general public.

sorry, i was thinking it was a home game...

not sure the policies on away games.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

I just called the ticket office today thinking that they would have vistor seats reserved at the civic center for the USF game at UCONN but the guy told me that they only have seats available to season ticket holders and donors.

I realize that being a season ticket holder doesn't make sense for you up there but you can get into the Bulls Club for only $100 a year... a mere .27 a day.  ;)

Just a suggestion...

http://www.nmnathletics.com//pdf7/38091.pdf

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  77

I'm actually a student still and I just came home for the holidays in CT and I was really looking forward to going to the game while I was up here. Especially since I used to go to UCONN. I came up for the football game last year and had no problem getting tickets through USF. I wonder why they don't do something similar for basketball.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

I'm actually a student still and I just came home for the holidays in CT and I was really looking forward to going to the game while I was up here. Especially since I used to go to UCONN. I came up for the football game last year and had no problem getting tickets through USF. I wonder why they don't do something similar for basketball.

Stupid question here but you did tell them you were a current student when you called? If so and that didn't matter, you may want to PM Eric or Vicki in here AFTER the bowl game and see if there's maybe something they can do in that short time before the game...... then there's always Ticketmaster.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

gonna be a rough game to witness.  even with the good improvements we have made this year

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Here's a link to where you can buy UCONN/USF tix. (Game isn't sold out in Hartford)

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/AllStories/Athletics/2006/10/14/20061014.html