• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Donate a Ticket!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

If you cant make the game and or have some extra cash get in the holiday sprit and donate a ticket.

TAMPA, Fla. (December 11, 2006) -- The priority seating deadline for the USF football team's upcoming appearance at the Papajohns.com Bowl on Dec. 23 has passed.

Any Bulls fans who have already purchased tickets prior to the 6 p.m. deadline Monday night have been placed in the priority seating area.

Beginning at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 12, those interested in tickets may select the best remaining seat locations by visiting [highlight]GoUSFBulls.com or by calling 1-800-Go-Bulls.

[/highlight]

[highlight]Bulls fans who can't attend the game are still able to help USF reach its ticket goal by purchasing seats for a local charity.  USF is working with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Birmingham or the Boy Scouts of Greater Alabama.[/highlight]

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Done and done!   [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  [smiley=GoBulls.gif]

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

I asked that mine be given to 2 USF students.  Not that I'm against local charities, but I would first like to have as many students as possible in the USF sections.